Preparation

(Hope you enjoy!)

Everyone was gathered all together wih their sleeping bags as well as their sleeping clothes. Just talking, napping, reading and writing. Ruby was writing a letter.

Yang: "It's like a big slumber party!"

She says as she falls next to Ruby on her sleeping bag.

Ruby: "I don't think dad would approve of all the boys though."

Yang: "I know I do purrs."

Yang eyes the boys until Jaune passes by in his...oddly childish outfit.

Yang: "Eeeh, what's that?" She asks Ruby about her letter.

Ruby: "A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how's things are going."

Yang: "Awww that's sooo cuuuuuttte" She says to tease her sister.

Ruby: "Shut up!" She throws a pillow at Yang. "I didn't get to bring my friends with me to school, it's weird not knowing anyone here."

Yang: "What about Jaune? He's...nice. There you go, plus one friend! That's 100% increase! Also, what about big guy from earlier, he saved you way back before Jaune. And seeing those muscles must make it a 200% increase!" Yang says jokingly.

Ruby: "Sighs Pretty sure Weiss counts as a Negative friend. Back to 100."

Yang: "Theres no such thing as a negative friends. You just made 2 friends and 1 enemy."

Ruby throws another pillow at her. The Slayer was watching the two of them from a distance. Leaning up against a wall, still in his armor with his arms crossed.

Samuel: "Do you plan to stay in that armor all night?"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Vega: "The Slayer has no other clothing to change into, Dr. Hayden."

Samuel: "I see."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

The Slayer looked out the window and looks at the moon. Remembering long ago, when the Demons invaded Earth.

He remembered it all. The cries for help, the smell of death, and the feeling of ripping and tearing through Demons. He felt the rage burning deeply inside him. His hands closed into fists.

Velvet: "Oh, hello again!"

The Slayer's eyes widened as he looked beside him was the same girl with the rabbit ears.

Velvet: "How are you doing?" She asked with a smile.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "I'm..."

Velvet: "Oh, I never got to ask you: What's your name?"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "...Slayer." He responded in a low tone.

Velvet: "Slayer? I...see. Nice to meet you!"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "...Yeah."

Velvet: "Do you have a sleeping bag?" She asked him.

The Slayer shook his head in response.

Velvet: "Oh, well I have an extra one if you need it!"