Teammates

(Hope you enjoy!!)

It was late at night as Lucas was mumbling in his sleep. He started to sweat and twitch a little.

Lucas: "No...not again...do...something..."

He would hear whispering and echoes of roaring and screaming all in his head. He was remembering something of his past.

Female Voice: "Help..."

Lucas started mumbling a bit louder before gasping and sitting up. He had woke up from his nightmare. He looked at his left hand as it was starting to shake. He curled it up into a fist and calmed down. He sighs before sitting up and leaving the room in his black tank top and red shorts. Lucas went to the boys bathroom and started washing his face. Then he realized that someone was in the bathroom using one the showers.

Lucas: "Hm?"

He looked over and saw the Slayer's outfit just outside the shower. The Slayer was using the showers. He turned it off and stepped outside...wearing the Helmet a towel around his waist. Lucas saw the scars on the Slayer's body.

The Slayer noticed Lucas and they both stared at each other in awkward silence

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Lucas: "..."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Lucas: "...You shower...with your helmet?"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Lucas couldn't contain himself as he started laughing out loud. The Slayer grunted got himself and proceeded to put on his armor.

Lucas: "Sorry sorry, just never expected that, heh heh."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "Hmph."

Lucas: "So what are you doing up so late?"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "...I could ask you the same thing."

Lucas: "Well, I...just forgot to brush my teeth before I went to bed, so now I'm here. You understand don't you?" He lies.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "...Sure."

Lucas: "Now that I'm done brushing my teeth, I'll be heading out."

As he went out the bathroom with the Doom Slayer, they both overheard Ruby and Jaune's voice in the hallway.

Ruby: "Did you lock yourself out again?"

Jaune: "Oh uh, nope! Heh, got it!" He chuckled nervously.

The Slayer and Lucas peeled over the side to listen in on the two of them.

Ruby: "So, where have you been lately?"