Chapter 8

My mouth hung wide open as I stared at the massive building infront of me. The structure and the way its built was absolutely beautiful and everything about it screamed power.

I sighed deeply, patting down my outfit and making my way through the revolving doors to enter Vrossi&co.

If the outside of the building was beautiful then the inside was ten times better. People were rushing around trying to get their work done and the interior had absolutely captivated me.

I quickly made my way over to the reception which wasn't really hard to find and patiently waited for the women infront of me to finish talking on the phone so she could help me find my way to where the interviews were held.

She finally finished her long conversation and looked over at me with a bored expression

"Yes?" she spoke like she had better things to do then be here

"I'm here for the personal assistant and nanny's job interview" I said as I examined her face which looked at me with pure disgust

she looked me up and down "30th floor but I would suggest on walking out the way you came from since you're probably here to get a good fuck out of Mr Rossi"

"Wow is that how you got a job here? by opening your legs for the boss? damn" I said confidently and boy the look on her face was so amusing.

I walked towards the elevator and pressed floor 30 which was actually the last floor. Honestly I'm not even surprised this building has 30 floors, considering the exterior.

The doors of the elevator opened and I clung onto my resume tightly against my chest as I got out and tried to find my way around. Luckily, there was another reception on this floor which again was easy to spot as there was "Reception" written in Bold letters on the wall behind it.

"Hi! how may I help you today?" The lady boomed with her cheerful voice, instantly making me have a liking towards her.

"I'm here for the personal assistant and the nanny's job interview" I repeated while smiling at her

"May I have your name please?"

"Valerie Parker" I replied as she typed my name on her computer

"Ah yes, your interview will be in 5 minutes until then you can wait in the waiting room which is the first door to the right when you walk towards that hallway" She pointed

"Great Thank you!"

"No worries" she gave out a smile

I followed exactly where the lady had showed me and soon I was standing infront of the door. Without wasting any more time, I pushed it open to only meet with around 20 people in there.

Well this was certainly going to be harder than I expected to get the job now that I notice how many people were here to give an interview but what had I expected, this was a very successful company where people would die to work at and the salary was a lot.

I patiently waited for my name to be called out and every person that came out the door that was in the far corner of the hallway with "CEO's office" written on it, had either come out terrified, crying or disappointed. This really didn't help me with the nervous state I was already in.

"Valerie Parker?" The same nice lady who was at the reception called out

"Yes"

"Mr Rossi will be seeing you next"

I got on my feet and made my way over to the door where the CEO was and opened the door to come across Vincenzo. I also looked around the office which was mainly black with a wall behind the desk made out of windows, giving the perfect view of the city.

"Miss Parker" He said harshly

"Mr Rossi" I replied

"I was quite shocked seeing your name on the list but then I remembered that house of yours where you live at" He said casually as he set down his pen on the desk and laid back on his chair.

"You don't hav-"

"Get out" He said interrupting me

"What?"

"I said get out you're rejected" He said again in that rude tone of his

"You can't just reject me when you didn't even take an interview or look at my resume" I said defensively as he looked me up and down but his eyes lingering on my legs a bit longer

"I don't need to" he started "I don't want to hire you"

"Look here Mr Rossi you have no right to reject me when you didn't even take an interview and take my word for it, you won't get a better nanny and personal assistant" I said in a slightly louder tone as I was starting to get frustrated

The look in his eyes was enough to tell me he wanted to kill me. Good job Valerie! an amazing way to get yourself kicked out and now rejected for sure. Have fun paying those bills!

Just as he was about to shout at me, the door opened revealing my savior, Nora Rossi and then the same guy who I suppose is Evan right next to her.

"Omg Valerie!" she attacked me with her hug and I mentally thanked her for saving me from her arrogant dad.

"Nora!" I picked her up

"Wait are you here for my nanny job?" she asked with hope

"Yes only if your dearest dad would hire me" I said smirking towards him as I knew a perfect plan that would not only get me the job but also let me be with Nora everyday

"Really? daddy can she please be my nanny...please?" she spoke to Mr Rossi with eyes which were hard to say no to

"Well the nanny has to be my personal assistant as well so I can't hire her" he said with his jaw clenched but we both knew that wasn't the reason I wasn't getting this job

"Then make her your personal assistant as well, I mean surely you wouldn't say no to your daughter would you?" Evan decided to speak up as he smirked at Vincenzo

He clenched his jaw even tighter if that was possible and looked at Nora once again who was looking back up at her father with hopeful eyes.

"Fine!" He growled "You'll start in 3 days now get out" he spat as he looked at me dead in the eyes

"As you wish" I sweetly smiled at him and looked over at Nora

"I'll see you in a few days princess"

Then I walked to the door where Evan was standing and whispered "Thank you!"

"Your welcome and if I didn't get you the job then your best friend would've strangled me" He whispered back with a grin as I chuckled, making my way out of his office.

I went back to the elevator and pressed floor one and when I heard the ding that signaled me that I'm at floor one, I made my out of the elevator and back where I came from.

Just before exiting, I made my way over to the reception again where I had encountered the rude lady and when she saw me she rolled her eyes.

"Well we will surely be great work buddies, see you in a few days" I said smiling as I turned on my heels and made my way out the revolving doors.

What a day...