Chapter 11

I looked down at my outfit and then back at the massive building infront of me. I was wearing blue jeans with rips on the knees with a black tube top and to make it a bit more professional, I added a black blazer on top.

My outfit didn't really seem appropriate as I remember girls wearing a tight blouse with a short and tight pencil skirt but I didn't have any work clothes and the one I had, I already wore it to my interview so shopping for new ones would cost me way to much.

Without wasting another second, I made my way inside and my jaw dropped again, still not being able to get used to the beauty of the interior. The person who designed this building definitely had fantastic taste.

Even though I'm pretty sure I was supposed to go to the same floor as last time since the CEO's office was on that floor, I still decided to go to the reception that was located right as you entered the building just to make sure.

"hello" I spoke as the person looked up at me and I instantly recognised her. She was that same girl that was rude to me when I came here for my interview

"Oh its you..." her voice trailed of with pure disgust

I seriously didn't understand her problem with me.

"Nice to see you again as well" I gave her an uptight smile but she just looked me up and down like the first time I came here and gave me a dirty look

"Yes?"

"Is Mr Rossi in his office?" I asked

"Most likely but the reception on floor 30 knows about Mr Rossi's whereabouts so it's better to ask them" She said which I think is the biggest and nicest sentence she said to me since the beginning.

"Thank you" I said in a nicer tone and made my way to the elevator

I entered the elevator and to my surprise, no one else entered the elevator with me which I was happy about because It gave me space to mentally prepare myself before facing the man I embarrassed myself yesterday night to.

When the elevator reached 30th floor, I got out and made my way over to the reception that was located here.

This time instead of the nice lady, there sat a man that looked to be somewhat around my age typing something on the computer hurriedly.

I cleared my throat to get his attention while trying not to disturb him

"Oh I'm sorry! How may I help you?" He said widening his eyes a bit, most likely startled

He seemed nice and friendly that made a smile appear on my face

"No worries, I'm Mr Rossi's personal assistant and Nora's nanny and its my first day at work so where do I need to go?" I asked politely

"Ah yes! Valerie Parker?"

"Yes" I said, feeling a bit nervous

"Mr Rossi requested you in his office as soon as you arrive and he said that he will personally explain you all about your job" He gave me a charming smile

"Okay I'll make my way to his office, thank you" I replied and made my way to his office quite proud that I remembered the way.

I stood outside of his door and took a deep breath before knocking. I heard a faint 'come in' and I slowly opened the door to face him.

"Miss Parker, take a seat" He gestured his hand to the seat opposite his desk

I quickly made my way to the chair and sat down and I must say these were some comfortable chairs.

"So- what are you wearing?" He cut himself of as he looked at my outfit

"sorry what?" I mentally cursed myself for being nervous but who can blame a girl who is sitting in front of an attractive man who has everyone drooling over him.

"What makes you think that what you're wearing is appropriate, especially working under my company as my personal assistant" His voice boomed loudly making me flinch at the tone

"sorry but skirts make me uncomfortable and I would rather work being comfortable to give my best than not feel comfortable in your company" I said softly but loud enough so he could hear.

I look up and meet his eyes that were completely emotionless and dark. 

"fine" He spat, clenching his jaw "Back to your work. You should be here by 6 every morning and as a personal assistant your job is to remind me of any meetings, tell me my schedules for the day,  search for any important files that need my signature, set up and attend meetings with me and if there is any help I need from you then there is a telephone in your office, understood?" 

I took a moment to take everything in before replying with a simple "yes"

"Now about your nanny job, you will be working as my personal assistant from 6am - 3pm and Nora will be with Evan at that time and from 3pm - 7pm you will be going over to my house and look after Nora while me and Evan sort some business and when I get home, you are free to go" He said while not breaking eye contact.

"Okay" I nodded

"Your salary will be sent to your bank account automatically at the end of each month" He said while being completely calm

"great" I replied looking back over at everything I need to remember to do

"Any problem?" He spoke in a bored tone

"What?- oh no" I quickly said as I realised I had zoned out

"Good then you can go to your office now" He said as he went back to his work

I stood up and made my way over to the door to leave before I was interrupted with the same deep voice. 

"Miss Parker"

"yes sir?" I turned around 

"Never mock me again" He said coldly 

very well then...

"Yes I'm sorry Mr Rossi"

He gave me a curt nod and I took that as my cue to leave and I made my way over to my office which was in the same hallway as Mr Rossi's and I realised that there were only 2 rooms in this hallway.