Chapter 20

I swayed my hips to the rhythm, feeling free and loose. I felt a pair of hands place them on my hips and without turning around to look who it was, I continued dancing with them.

The person pulled me against their chest and I finally turned around to face a pretty blonde with deep dimples.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we continued dancing together with no words said but my fun didn't last any longer.

He was harshly pulled off me and a furious Vincenzo stood in front of me, grabbing me by my arm and dragging me away.

"I was having fun" I slurred and pouted

Without listening to me, he continued dragging me outside and towards our suite with anger visible all over his face.

Once we reached to our suite he opened the door and shoved me inside, shutting the door aggressively behind him.

With his hand around my arm, he moved me towards my room and put me onto my bed. His actions were gentle compared to the expression he held.

"We will talk about this tomorrow morning" He said before slamming the door on his way out while I slowly drifted off to sleep.

—————————————————————

"Fuck" I cursed as my head pounded painfully.

My head throbbed even more as bright lights shone directly into my eyes, causing me to groan. I wondered why I was feeling like this, but then the events of the previous night rushed across my mind.

I moved to my side to get out of bed and as soon as I stood up, a wave of dizziness swept over me. Slowly, I made my way to the bathroom and after a lengthy shower and some freshening up, I finally felt much better.

Remind me to stay away from alcohol for a long time from now.

I sighed as I realised I'd have to face Vincenzo soon, so I opened my door and strolled over to the kitchen where I could hear plates and pans clattering. Trying to be as quite as possible, I walked inside the kitchen but as if he could sense my presence, he stopped everything and turned around.

"Hey" I said a bit slowly not knowing what mood he was in

"Hey" He said in a calmer tone while nodding "breakfasts done. I just need to put it on the table"

I followed him and sat in one of the seats, while he sat in the chair across from me. I took a bite of the fresh and warm waffles and was blown away by how delicious they were.

"You're a good cook" I added as I took another bite. The deliciousness of these waffles erupted in my tongue and I couldn't stop eating them.

"I'm Italian bella" He stated it as if it answered everything, and it did to be honest.

That was the only time we shared words before we both finished breakfast and he went to put both our plates away.

"About last night-"I began as he stepped out of the kitchen

"Go to the living room and we'll speak about it there" he cut me off and we both went to the living room.

—————————————————————

"What the fuck were you thinking last night" Vincenzo said angrily once we both were in the living room

"I know and I'm sorry for how I behaved but I needed to get things off my mind" I said in a steady tone

"Are you kidding me? so you were getting things off your mind by getting drunk and dancing with random men?" He spoke with his voice getting louder with each word

That did it for me.

"I accept that how I behaved was unacceptable but I'm a grown women and I'm very much capable of knowing what my actions are, even if I'm intoxicated" My own frustration was evident in my voice as my voice came out strong.

Vincenzo glared at me "Anything could've happened when you're in a room full of hungry and drunk men" He spoke coming closer

"Stop treating me like I'm a naive teenager. I'm well aware of these things myself" I said making my voice loud and clear

"Well clearly you aren't if you're dancing around with a random guy!" He kept shouting

"What if I wanted to dance with him!" I yelled back

"No you didn't" he growled

"Yes I did!"

"Fuck you" he spat with anger

"Well guess what, Fuck you too!" I yelled one final time

He groaned out loudly and took fast strides towards me. Tangling his hand into my hair, he pulled me towards him and slammed his lips aggressively to mine. He claimed my lips fully and tightened his grasp around my waist.

"You piss me off so much bella" He said against my lips.

With all my strength, I pushed him away from me and in disbelief said "Then stop kissing me unexpectedly!"

"I can't" was all he said before he pushed me against the wall while kissing me hungrily as his hand caressed my jaw.

———————————————————————

a/n: So here's an update after sooo long and if you feel like both valerie and vincenzo's relationship developed too fast, I agree, but I would have re-write all my previous chapters which would take a long time and instead I want to spend that time finishing this book for everyone.

oh and get ready for a steamyyy next chapter ;)

vote and comment :)