Three- Aidan Gallagher Sent You a Message

It was Sunday evening and I was in my bed watching a random Netflix movie. I spent the day relaxing and doing anything I wanted considering this would be my last day of peace before I leave for America, Mum was still making me go to school before Wednesday, which I wasn't too happy about.

The movie I was watching wasn't the best and I found myself loosing interest very quickly, I was about to fall asleep when I heard my phone notifications go off a few times, it was all from my Instagram. I opened my phone to have a look, and it looked like some of The Umbrella Academy crew had found my account.

11:24- @umbrellaacad, started following you!
11:24- @steveblackmantv, started following you!
11:24- @gerardway, started following you!
11:25- @Netlix, started following you!

I'm not exactly sure how they found my Instagram account so fast, but I wasn't complaining. I decided to look on each of their accounts and followed them back. There were some really cool TUA things on each account and I made sure to like it all. That's when I looked on @umbrellaacad's Instagram and saw something I wasn't expecting.

 Tagged-   @Y/n @umbrellaacad - Look who finally decided to show up after years of being missing!  Will we really get to see who Eight Hargreeves really is during season 2? Only time will tell

 Tagged-   @Y/n
@umbrellaacad - Look who finally decided to show up after years of being missing!  Will we really get to see who Eight Hargreeves really is during season 2? Only time will tell...  Welcome to the team @Y/n!

--- comments ---

@steveblackmantv: Is that the new girl I see?
@Netflix: The Umbrella Academy just keeps getting better
@Random.TUA.fan: Woah, she's gorgeous!
@GallagherStan101: I just followed her, I can't wait for season 2!!!
@castanedawong: Welcome to the family, fellow Hargreeves
@aidanrgallagher: Looking forward to meeting you 'Eight' :)
@rozzymikes: I can tell we are going to be besties on and off screen.

------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe what I was seeing... So many cast, crew and random fans of The Umbrella Academy have started following me, and liking my posts. I wasn't sure what to do, so I reposted the post of my introduction on my Instagram story with the caption - "The secret is finally out! See you soon season 2!" Once I was done I ran down stairs to question my mum, turns out she had given that photo of me to Netflix TUA to post. After about ten minutes of my adrenaline pumping, I decided it was time to go to bed, ready for school tomorrow, that's when I saw it.

@aidanrgallagher, started following you!
@aidanrgallagher, sent you a message!

I clicked on to the messages and read what he had put, and reply.

    aidanrgallagher 
Hey, Y/n! It's nice to finally find out who is playing  Eight on TUA, I play Five, so we will be spending quite a lot of time together on set.

          Y/n
Hi Aidan! I'm glad the secret is finally out! I can't wait to meet you and the rest of the cast in a few days time.

   aidanrgallagher
Same here! I was actually asked to look after you and help you out when  you get here, considering we are around the same age. Obviously I agreed.

           Y/n

Oh really? Thankyou so much! I was so nervous I'd turn up and not have a clue what to do or where to go. So yeah, thankyou! I need to go now though, it's late and I have school tomorrow, see you soon Aidan :)

I put my phone on charge and lay in my bed properly, pulling the sheets over me. I was really happy after the night I'd just had and couldn't keep myself awake any longer. I started thinking about what my life will be like in just a few days time, everything is going to change, hopefully for the better, and I couldn't wait. I had somehow gained over 500 new followers in under an hour of me being introduced to the fandom as Eight Hargreeves... this was madness.