Fifteen- First Day On Set

The 5am alarm sounded as I quickly sat up to turn it off, it was my first day of filming! Aidan opened his eyes and watched me as I got up and got my clothes ready for the day, "Don't tell me it's 5am already" He yawned as he sat up. I giggled at him as he rubbed his eyes, like a child, "Unfortunately it is, and we need to be at the studio for 6:30am, so I recommend you get up and get yourself ready" I told him, only for him to throw himself back down onto the bed and pulling the blanket over his entire body, hiding him from my view. "I don't wanna!" He spoke like a little boy. I walked over to the side of the bed and pulled the blanket down to his shoulders, revealing Aidan, who was staring into my eyes, "You can be such a child when you're tired, you know that?" I smiled, "Yes, yes I do know that" He smiled back before pulling the covers back completely and getting out of the bed. "I should go back to my room to get ready, I'll meet you in the hotel lobby at 6:15am?" He spoke as he walked towards the door opening it, "Yeah, I'll meet you there" He nodded his head before leaving me alone in my room.

I walked over to the bathroom and did a full body shower. Washed my hair and body, shaved head to toe, moisturised, and washed my face. Once I was finished I hoped out the shower, dried and put on some comfortable clothes. I then brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. I decided not to do any makeup for the day, since I'll have my makeup done by the makeup crew once I'm at the studio. By this point it was 6:50am, I began to leave the bathroom when I saw Aidan's hoodie on the back of the door, where I left it, "I'm sure he wouldn't mind" I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed the hoodie, putting it on.

Then I went to the main room, packed my phone, keys and other random objects I might need in my small back pack and left the room, locking it behind me. When I got down to the lobby, Aidan and a few other main cast members where down there waiting, "I like your hoodie, looks like something I would wear" Aidan smirked at me, teasingly, causing me to slightly blush, "You don't mind do you?" He shook his head, "Of course not, like I said last time you wore it, it looks better on you" My blush got slightly deeper, but I hid it well. Aidan and I sat down on some chairs in the lobby whilst waiting for Elliot and David, who were the only people left to come down to the lobby.

Not even a minute later, Elliot showed up and sat with Emmy and Tom. Then another 5 minutes later, David made his way into the room, "Took your time David!" Justin spoke out, "He was probably swooning over himself in the mirror for 30 minutes" Robert added as the pair giggled. "How did you know?" David put his hand over his chest as he went along with the joke. But we all knew it was probably true.

We walked outside to the front of the hotel just as our normal minivan pulled up, we all climbed in and headed to the studio. It only took about 10 minutes to get there, and we were even 5 minutes early. We all jumped out and walked into the main building where we met a bunch of show runners. Some of them were taking the cast members to hair and makeup, whilst other took members to costume. Eventually everyone was taken somewhere apart from me, that's when a woman, who looked about thirty years old came up to me, "Hey, you're Y/n right?" I smiled at the woman, "I am" She smiled back, glad I was the person she was looking for, "It is so nice to finally meet you! I am Liz! I am basically your personal assistant and show runner, it's my job to make sure you're in the right place at the right time, and to keep you happy and safe. If you need anything at all, or have any questions, all you need to do is ask" I listened to every word Liz said, she seemed very caring, like a mother. I nodded my head at the woman as she spoke. She told me it would be a good idea to exchange phone numbers too, so we could keep in contact without being next to eachother.

"Okay, so now that is over and done with, follow me" I followed her through the building and out a back door to many rows of caravans, "This is where cast members stay! Every member has their own caravan that they can use in there free time here, to sleep, shower, relax, anything really. It's just so everyone has their own personal space, since being in a show can be very stressful sometimes." We carried on walking through the caravan rows, "You're also allowed to stay in the caravans over night if you feel like it. Some of the cast do it when they are here filming late into the night" Eventually we stopped at a caravan labelled, 'Eight Hargreeves- Y/n'. It was on the end of a row, next to Justin Min's caravan. "This is yours! Like to go in?" She asked and I nodded, "Yes please"