Nine- Meeting His Parents

We walked in the room, hand in hand, and everyone was there. The way I wanted things to go was to just walk in and subtly say hello to people, and not make a big deal out of being there... but someone else had different ideas. "Y/n!" I looked up to see Robert Sheehan bounding across the middle of the room towards myself and Aidan, causing many people to look over at me. Robert grabbed my free hand and dragged myself and Aidan to the centre of the room, before yelling out, "Everyone! I'd like you all to officially meet Y/n! Or should I say, Eight Hargreeves! My new bestie" He said the last part quieter, but wasn't quiet enough, "Hey! I thought I was your bestie!" Justin Min yelled out, "Beet it ghost boy!" Rob shouted back causing everyone in the room to laugh. 

After Roberts rather large introductory of me, things went great. I wasn't nervous anymore and I was doing amazing, if I do say so myself. But I hadn't let go of Aidan's hand the entire time, I think we both just got used to eachother and forgot we were even linked by the arm. "Let's go meet the other Hargreeves" Aidan spoke to me as I followed. "Hey guys, this is Y/n" The main cast looked at me and welcomed me with warm smiles and hugs. We spoke for ages and got along perfectly which was a major relief, we even exchanged phone numbers. It didn't take long for Robert to start bullying me though, "Hey, Y/n, how does it feel being one of the shortest in the cast?" He looked at me and smirked as I looked around out the others. I was only just taller than Elliot Page who played Vanya, "Hey! Stop bullying the short-asses, you lanky twat!" Robert and Tom laughed at me whilst me and Elliot high fived, but everyone else looked confused.

"What is a twat?" Emmy asked, "Yeah, is that something I should know of?" David hopped on. Myself, Robert and Tom looked at eachother as the only cast members from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, "It's a British thing" The three of us said at the same time, completely unplanned, causing all Eight of us to laugh even more.

After about four hours of meeting and getting to know everyone, the get together was nearing an end. Steve Blackman, one of the writer-producers of TUA came over and gathered the main cast for photos and to give out the official copies of our scripts. He told us to group together so he could take photos of us, then we started taking photos on our own phones too. After that, we were given the scripts for season two and said our goodbyes. 

Myself and Aidan had let go of each others hands when we were taking photos, but even though we weren't holding onto eachother anymore, he still walked me to my room, and told me where his room was if I wanted to find him. "Thanks for tonight Aidan... Making sure I was okay and keeping me from going insane" We both laughed slightly, "You're more than welcome Y/n, I love spending time with you." I looked down to hide the blush that spread across my cheeks. That's when two people, a man and woman came walking down the hall, I had seen them at the gathering.

"Aidan, you never introduced us!" The woman said as she smiled at me. The pair looked very lovely and inviting, "Oh yes! Y/n, these are my parents, Rob and Lauren." I smiled at them as I shook their hands, "It's lovely to meet you both" They both looked at me before looking at their son, then back at me. "Yes and it is lovely to meet you too" Lauren replied. "We see that Aidan has become quite fond of you, and any friend of Aidan's is a friend of ours" Rob winked at me playfully, causing the blush on my face too deepen, "Dad!" Aidan protested with a laugh. "Come on Rob, lets leave them to say their goodbyes for the night" They smiled at me again and began walking, but not before Rob winked at Aidan and did a thumbs up, causing him to roll his eyes.

I gigged at his actions, "Sorry about them, it's just , ever since I moved on from NRDD, I haven't had any actor friends my age around... or anyone my age around for that matter" He looked me in the eyes as he spoke, "It's more than okay, they seem sweet, and quite funny" I laughed gently again, "Besides, I can understand that. I guess we just have eachother now huh?" We both smiled, "I guess so" Our eyes locked, and I felt something strange in the pit of my stomach... but a good strange. "I will leave you alone for the night, I bet you are tired from the jetlag." He took a step closer to my and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek, "Goodnight Y/n" I once again blushed, and said my good night before shutting the door and locking it... What was this feeling I was having? I decided to ignore it and post on Instagram a picture from tonight, but not before seeing the picture that was already on the Official TUA Instagram account.