Seventeen- A Day of Filming.

The next day, I woke up, got ready and travelled from the hotel to the recording studios. My assistant, Liz, collected me from my trailer and took me through hair and makeup before taking me to my first scene of the day, where I currently was.

Today, we are shooting all the scenes where Five and Eight find their siblings again. We were currently getting set up to shoot the scene where we find Diego and tell him about the second apocalypse.

"Hey Y/n, I didn't see you this morning, you doing okay?" Aidan came up to me as I stood on the side of the set having my hair, which had fallen loose, fixed. "Aidy! Yeah, I'm doing great, I missed not seeing you today" I pouted slightly in a joking way, causing Aidan to lightly chuckle.

"Me too bub, but at least we get to spend all of filming together, considering we have mostly all of our scenes together" He reminded me, "Anyways, I was thinking" He paused and watched me as the on set hair stylist finished my hair and I walked up to him fully, "Thinking what?" I smiled as I asked, "Thinking that I haven't spent much time with my best friend in the past 48 hours, outside work." I listened to him intently.

"So," He carried on, "Would you like to hang out together the next time we are free? We can go back to the beach, go to a café, watch a movie, anything" He kept his eyes on mine the entire time he spoke, "I'd love that Aidan"

"Brilliant, I can't wait" We smiled at eachother and was about to begin another conversation when we were interrupted by the on set alarm, telling us that the set was ready to be used, and all actors for the scene should get there asap. We walked fully onto the set and were briefed on what was going to happen. 

The scene begins with Five and Eight spatial jumping into the Asylum together, holding hands. They then go to the main desk and ask for Diego Hargreeves, that's when they meet Diego again and tell him about the apocalypse, before Five tells the guards about Diego's escape plan, where Diego is then taken back to his room. Finally, Five and Eight spatial jump out of the asylum to find the next missing sibling.

Myself and Aidan got into the position of holding each others hand, just in front of our chests. Once we were both holding hands I blushed slightly and looked up to see Aidan with a matching pink tint across his cheeks. 

I snapped myself out of it and got into character, "And... ACTION!" The director called out. The cameras all turned to myself and Aidan as we jumped slightly to mimic spatial jumping. We then released each others hands and walked around the set.

"So Diego found himself living in this dump, huh" Five mutters to himself as he runs his finger along a shelf, and looks at it in disgust, realising how dirty the place actually was before wiping it into his blazer. "How long has he actually been here?" Five asked

"2 months and 15 days" I reply as I also touch certain objects on the set, acting interested. "Well, lets go track him down" Five said as he got ready to spatial jump, before I grabbed his wrist and stopped him, "Or, we can just go to the front desk as visitors?" I laughed slightly as he nodded his head and fixed his blazer.

After this scene was recorded a few times, we moved to the next room of the set where we would film Five and Eight visiting Diego. Myself and Aidan sat on the chairs and laughed as we watched Diego's actor, David, dance in the hallway between two lower cast members who were playing body guards. 

"Alright everybody, ready for episode one, scene three of day two" Everyone grew silent as the actors got into character, "Okay, and... ACTION!" The director yelled as the cameras panned in on Diego, being escorted into the room.

"Five?" He muttered as he starred at the boy, then his eyes glued onto me, "You... You seem familiar" He began to slow his words as he spoke, "Our sister, Eight" Five motioned towards me, "No, that's impossible, we only have two sisters, not three" He slumped down into the chair opposite us as the asylum guards stepped just outside the room.