Thirteen- Posts, Planes, Scripts and Sleep.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm and the feeling of something moving below me? I opened my eyes and realised I had been sleeping on Aidan's chest. He was already awake, smiling down at me, and I was about to pull away because he probably didn't want me on top of him, but before I could, his arms got tighter around my waist, "Good morning, Y/n. How did you sleep?" He asked in his morning voice... my goodness was it hot... "Uhm, yeah, really well actually" I looked up to meet his eyes, "That's good, me too." He paused for a second before carrying on, "So I guess today is just a lazy day before we pack our stuff for the flight tonight" He spoke gently, "I guess so" 

"How about, we just stay in bed for an hour or so, then I'll help you pack here, then you come up to my room and stay with me whilst I pack?" He asked as if he wanted me to say yes. I agreed and his smile grew bigger, "Good"

We spent the next 20 minutes just talking until we decided to go on out phones. I opened up my Instagram to see a slideshow of pictures of... me and Aidan? And the caption read-
"The Umbrella Academy's Y/n L/n seen in public for the first time since she was announced to be playing Eight Hargreeves on the show. She was spotted in down-town LA with co-star Aidan Gallagher before they eventually ended up at the beach. Could they be in a relationship, or are they just best friends? You tell us in the comments"

I looked through the pictures and saw one of me and Aidan walking towards the coffee shop, one of us with our coffee's, one with us lying on the beach, and I saw the last one.

It was a photo of when Aidan picked me up in the water before we started play fighting, I saved the picture to my phone for good memories, before I nudged Aidan, "Have you seen this?" He took my phone and read the caption before scrolling through the photos, he smiled at them, "They're nice photos actually, especially that last one." I nodded my head, "Yeah, I like it too, I might repost it" He gave me back my phone, "Yeah go for it. And that caption is... something" We both laughed, but it wasn't an awkward laugh, "Yeah, defiantly something"  I went to my Instagram feed and decided to post the picture the paparazzi took of us.

Tagged: @aidanrgallagher @Y/n: Many thanks to the paparazzi for capturing this beautiful photo of me and my favourite person <3

@Y/n: Many thanks to the paparazzi for capturing this beautiful photo of me and my favourite person <3

----comments----

@aidanrgallagher: 💖
@rozzymikes: Uhm... hello? Where was MY invite!?
@justinmin: @rozzymikes You're just clearly not the favourite
@rozzymikes: @justinmin Oh yeah? And where exactly is your invite dipshit?
@AidanAndY/nStan4: OMG, WAIT! It's finally happening!!!
@TUAfan337: Awh, you guys are my new favourite Besties!

After I had finished posting, and reading through all the comments, I noticed that I had also been tagged in a photo by Aidan. He had also found a really cute paparazzi photo of us on the beach, and had decided to repost it.

 He had also found a really cute paparazzi photo of us on the beach, and had decided to repost it

Tagged: @Y/n
@aidanrgallagher: Had the most beautiful day, with the most beautiful person. Otherwise known as Y/n, my favourite human being.

----comments----

@Y/n: 💗
@castanedawong: Yo, this shot is sick!
@fan123: I want someone to be the Aidan to my Y/n...
@randomuser4: I've never been so jealous of a friendship before.
@elliotpage: The beach was a good shout, yesterday was way too hot!
@Netflix: Love the shot! Well done to the paps on this one.
@steveblackmantv: 👀
@emmyraver: Now I wanna go to the beach :((

We spent the next hour or so, just going through social media, talking and laughing before we decided it was time to start packing our belonging ready for the flight tonight. Aidan helped me tidy up and pack my things, and it really didn't take long at all, "Why don't you have that shower you were talking about earlier whilst I got start packing in my room? Come knock on my door when you're done and I'll let you in." I nodded my head in agreement, "Yeah okay, sure" I walked towards the bathroom as he headed to the door, "You might as well bring you bags up with you, so you don't have to come back here" And with that he left.

I had my shower and put my hair in a messy, but cute bun, and got dressed in my favourite comfy outfit, ready for tonights plane journey to Canada. I then put my shoes on, picked up my phone and began to take myself and my bags to Aidan and his Parents room, knocking on the door. "Hello darling! Come on in, Aidan's room is the one of the left, and you can leave your bags just here" Lauren pointed to a space beside the door for me to put my bags before letting me in. I thanked her and walked down to Aidan's room, letting myself in, but to my shock he was only wearing his grey sweatpants and no shirt.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I should've knocked" I rambled as I hid behind the door, hiding the deep red that spread across my face, "No, it's okay, you can come in" I could practically here the smirk in his voice, "I- Are you sure? I mean, I can come back later?" He chuckled at me, "Just come in here weirdo" I went back in the room to see Aidan now wearing a hoodie, "You hot? Your face is a bit red" I looked down at my feet, he knew exactly what he was doing, "Or are you just embarrassed?" He smirked again, "Stop teasing me Gallagher!" I picked up a pillow from the bed and threw it at him, causing us both to break into laughter, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it!" 

We ended up packing all of his stuff within an hour, and went out for dinner with his parents. Eventually though, we were back in the hotel collecting our bags, ready for the flight that we should be on in roughly half an hour. We picked up our belongings and gave our room keys to the people at the front desk before meeting up with the rest of the main cast. 

It had been arranged that we would all travel there together in a mini bus, and would be given our tickets upon arrival at the airport. We joked and talked all the way there, but you could defiantly tell that everyone was tired, from their faces and the way they slurred the ends of their sentences slightly.

When we got there, a crew member gave us our tickets and we figured out who was sat next to who. I was lucky and was placed at the back of the plane next to Aidan, and in front of us is where David and Tom would be sat.

We went through the airport, checking our luggage in, and soon enough we were being seated in first class seats, but not pods this time. In this plane, first class was the quiet section, where their was better room, and the seats were in pairs, not long rows, not to mention it was more comfortable. After a while, I was sat next to Aidan, and the plane had taken off.  He got out his laptop and was editing something for YouTube whilst I got out my script to start learning it, but not before taking a quick video of it for my first YouTube video.

I managed to stay awake for about two hours into the five hour journey, and practically knew my script now, but I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I packed the book of lines away and leaned back into my seat closing my eyes. I fell asleep almost instantly and some how, my head managed to find its way to Aidan's shoulder, causing Aidan to put away his laptop and rest his head on mine, falling asleep together.