Eleven- Paparazzi At The Beach

The next  morning I woke up at 10:52am, which was quite late for me, and also meant I only had an hour and a half to get ready to meet Aidan. Goddamn jetlag. 

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom where I had a shower, straightened my hair and got dressed. I decided to where something like shorts or skirt considering we would be going to the beach, plus it was really hot in LA right now.

( You can obviously change it if you don't like (: )You decided to wear blue shorts and a cute white top, with your normal everyday white air force ones

You can obviously change it if you don't like (: )
You decided to wear blue shorts and a cute white top, with your normal everyday white air force ones. You also pair it with some casual silver jewellery and a pair of black ray-band sunglasses.

You brushed you teeth and were putting on perfume when there was a knock at the door, "Come in, It's open" You yelled out knowing it was Aidan. Surely enough, the door opened revealing the boy you had recently become close with. "Come in for a second, I just need to put my shoes on" I smiled at him as I spoke, which he gladly returned, closing the door behind him and walking into my room, leaning on the desk. I began putting on my trainers when he began speaking, "You looking forward to seeing LA?" He asked, "Yeah of course, I've never been anywhere outside of England other than France, so I am quite exited" I said as I finished putting my shoes on, "Oh really, can you speak any French? And does that mean you've never been anywhere that warm then?" I walked over to take my phone from the night stand as he watched my every move, but not in a creepy way.

"I know quite a lot French, but I am not fluent. And no, the hottest weather I have been in is like 29 degrees, and it's like 38 degrees here right now, I'm boiling." He chuckled at me as I walked up to him, "Well enjoy it whilst you can, when we fly to Canada tomorrow evening, it will be just as cold, if not colder than England" I pouted, jokingly at the thought of having to go back to colder weather, causing him to chuckle again, "You ready to go?" He asked, "Ready!" We both walked out of my room and went down to to the streets of LA.

We were walking side-by-side down the sidewalk, laughing and joking as we made our way to the coffee shop. We were almost there when we heard a camera noise and saw a flash go off just in front of us, I looked at Aidan in confusion, "It's just a fan, don't worry. They're seeing you in public for the first time, so the press are probably getting a kick out of it" I nodded, understanding what he was saying, "I guess, you get used to that after a while? Having your picture taken randomly" He looked at me as he answered, "Yeah, you'll get used to it. It is strange at first but give it a few weeks, and it will feel normal" 

Not long later we made it to the coffee shop, he ordered a black coffee, and vegan vanilla ice cream whilst I ordered a (Your favourite drink and ice cream) , "I'll pay" I took my phone out, to pay contactless, but Aidan had already swiped his card, "Nope, my treat" He smiled down at me, as I accepted the offer, considering he had already payed. We took our order and walked down to the beach the wasn't that far away from the shop, about a 2 minute walk. On the way we noticed more pictures going off, but decided to ignore it. Aidan was right, you do get used to it.

When we got down to the beach, we sat on the sand as we finished our food, "So Y/n lets get to know eachother better... how about a game of twenty questions?" He asked, taking the last sip of his coffee, "Sure, What's your middle name? Mine is (your middle name/I personally don't have one)" He swallowed the drink, "My middle name is Ryan, What's your favourite colour? Mines green" I smiled, "Oh really? Mines (your favourite colour) What's your favourite thing to do?" He thought for a moment before answering, "I obviously love acting, and I love to write and produce music, but I also love filming things for my YouTube channel? What about you?" After Aidan said that I remembered something, "Oh cool! I've decided to make a YouTube Channel, I have been recording my first video since I got here! And I love (Your hobby)" 

"No way? Are you still recording stuff for you first video?" I nodded in reply, "Then why don't you record something here?" I thought that was a brilliant idea, so I got out my phone, "Okay, but first, lets take a photo" He agreed and we took a photo of us quite close together, lying on the sand, "What should I record?" He brushed his hair with his fingers before answering, "How about a montage, we can go into the water for it?" I agreed and we ran down to the sea, taking our shoes off, a little bit up from the water. I propped my phone on record against one of my shoes and it recorded me and Aidan running  down the last bit of sand and into the sea. We ran to about knee depth, since we were both wearing shorts, but that's when he began to splash me, playfully.

"Aidan!" He smirked at me, "What I'm not doing anything" I glared at him jokingly and splashed water at him, causing a water fight. Soon enough we were both drenched so we didn't care how deep in the water we went. A few paparazzi's swarmed the beach taking videos and photos of us, but we ignored them, we decided to just spend the time being kids and ignoring out careers for a moment. We carried on splashing until Aidan ducked under the water, making things go silent. "Aidan?" I questioned, but he didn't come back up, "Aidan, please, this isn't funny!" I spoke louder but he still didn't come up, I began to worry, until I felt something touch my legs.

Before I could realise what was happening, Aidan had picked me up bridal style, laughing, "Aw, were you worried about me?" I blushed as he teased, "No.. of course not! Put me down!" I laughed, "Oh you want me to put you down?" He smirked and I realised what he was about to do, "Aidan No-!" It was too late, he dropped me in the water until I was fully submerged. I stood up and glared at him, causing him to laugh, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it!" I stopped glaring at him and giggled, "Funny is it Gallagher? Is this funny" I tackled him playfully and we ended up both falling in the water.

This went on for a while, us just messing around until the sun began to set slightly, and we decided to go back to the beach. We let the last bit of sun dry us off as I picked up my phone, "37 minutes of footage! Looks like I have pretty good montage for the video!" I smiled at him and he smiled back until he realised I was shivering, he picked up his jacket from the floor that he had taken off before we went in the water and shook it to rid it of any sand. He then placed it on my shoulders, "Here, you're shivering, and I'm not cold" I smiled at him, "thankyou" He smiled back as I put the jacket on fully. "Should we head back to the hotel then?" He questioned, "Yeah, lets go!" We put our shoes on and walked the ten minute journey back to the hotel.