Eight- I Promise

I looked at the boy and smiled, "Yes I am Y/n, and it's great to finally meet you!" He smiled back at me before talking once more, "I was sent to come get you for the season two cast meeting, are you ready to go? It's in the hall down the bottom of the hotel, so we haven't got far to go" I walked back into my room, picked up my phone and small backpack before going back out to Aidan and locking the door, "Now I am ready" He chuckled at me slightly as he began to lead the way.

We walked down the hall and spoke the whole way, just getting to know eachother slightly, it wasn't awkward until we got in the elevator. We both just kind of stood their rocking on our heels as we went down, until Aidan broke the silence, "I recon we should take a photo for your Instagram followers, I see they have been stalking your account to keep up with what you're doing" I stopped rocking on my heels as he spoke, "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea! And yeah, I guess the fans are interested in how Eight will be coming into TUA" Aidan never took his eyes off me as I spoke, "I'm sure they're also there for you yourself, too. I mean, you're very beautiful and very kind to the fandom" He smirked at me as I smiled slightly at what he said, a light blush tinting my cheeks. 

The elevator dinged and we walked out to the lobby. We stood in front of a wall with plants all around it as a perfect back drop to the photo. We both took out our phones and posted separate photos on our stories, tagging eachother, mine had the caption, "Five and Eight are in the building"  whilst his had the caption, "Number Five finally found his Number Eight" it didn't take long for the official TUA Instagram account to repost both of our stories.

Eventually we found ourselves outside the hall where the rest of the cast and crew were, I began to fiddle with the end of my hoodies sleeve out of pure anxiety, but Aidan seemed to notice, "Are you nervous?" He questioned quietly, not wanted to spook me even more, I looked up into his beautiful green eyes as he looked into my (eye/colour) ones, "Slightly... I mean, what if they don't like me, or find me annoying?" I looked back down again, only for Aidan to make me look up again by putting his finger under my chin, "Hey, don't talk like that! I'm sure they'll love you! Plus you're already good friends with myself and Robert, so you wont be alone!" I smiled gently at him, he knew exactly how to calm me down... even though I had just met him, minutes ago, I somehow felt safe around him, like nothing bad could happen to me as long as he is around. "Besides, I wont leave your side." He paused for a second, "How about this." I looked into his eyes ones more as he began to talk, "I promise that I will always be by your side whenever I can. Weaver it is at a cast and crew meet, a fan meet, when we are filming or even just walking down the streets. Does that sound good?" I thought for a second before nodding my head, causing Aidan to smile at me in return. "Thankyou Aidan" 

"Lets go in, shall we?" I nodded again in reply, but something unexpected happened. Aidan took my hand in his and guided me in the room. His hands were so soft, and somehow made me feel even more safe. As long as he is around, I don't think I'll be afraid of anything!