5

Here's a little vision for imagination of his curly hair  ^

Contains thigh riding 🚫🚩
Were speed running 😭🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

I arrived back at my quiet house , I started cleaning up a little bit throwing stuff away and fluffing the pillows on the couch. Once everything looked nice I got a buzz on my phone it was from Clay.

Boy from school: ill be there in 5 minutes hope you still have your skirt on

I laughed at the text I closed my phone , that's when I heard three soft knocks on the big door I had a confused look no way he's here I whispered I opened the door to only see my sister with my brother "what the hell?" I was going to say something else but she beat me too it "it got boring" a level of excitement left I took a deep breath , moving and letting them walk past me "I have someone coming over though" she laughed "like YOU have friends" I turned my mouth into an o "your lucky your holding Addï" She laughed heading towards his door opening it with her foot.

~

Me and Terrance were sitting on the couch with Addï in her hands staring at her phone I heard the door bell ring it echoed through the quiet house "can't wait to see this friend" she giggled I rolled my eyes opening the door. I saw clay there he had his bag in his hand "come in" I said politely moving , my back hitting the door. I bit my lip nervously he's eyes immediately landed on my sibling "hey" he said in a low tone my sister got up , holding Addï on her shoulder above her breast "oOooOoOo is this the guy you've be-" I cut her off "just say hi and go" clay laughed "so you talk about me..cute" he looked at me then back to Addï "you never told me you had a baby brother george" I chuckled "the more you know I guess" he set his bag next to the couch "can I hold him?" My sister nodded handing him to clay. He gently held him high looking at him with a smirk "dad material I see" I butted in ruining the cute moment.

~

"wanna take him and go Terrance" she laughed a "sure" and took him back walking to her room shutting the door , I peeked in the hallway to make sure she did before hugging Clay I rubbed my face in his chest he smelled like daisys "clingy much" he said hugging wrapping his arms around me tightly I looked up at him "yeah so be prepared" his smile faded looking back at me making direct eye contact "what" I broke the silence he moved his hand to my face gently going over my jawline.

"nothing I just never realised I was into guy's I've never experimented my sexuality"

A thought popped in my head ruining the entire moment is he experimenting with me? I tried pushing it out of my head but It never left I pulled back releasing from around him

"how many girls have you been with"? I asked with curiosity still excited about the situation before he spoke.

"A ton can I be honest with you?"

I nodded Oh god I told myself

"My last relationship was with this girl..and she cheated so i left  so sorry if I don't want labels and uh I wasn't " freaky" so uhm yeah"

I felt bad the thoughts left my head I pulled him back into a hug "omg I totally understand im so sorry" he grinned "thanks for understanding..but uh I should probably shower before we do anything else" I nodded laughing "the bathroom is to the left across from terrance's room he nodded letting go of me and k walking into the dark hallway I bit my bottom lip gently heading to my sisters room for, I swung open her door creating a wind. She was in shock looking at her phone " what is it?" I asked staring at her "nothing taliyah is so hot come look at this picture" I dragged my feet and sat on her bed , she shoved her phone in my face I analyzed the picture