22

The perfect family doesn't exi-

"it's clay," he said in a monotone voice his words were loud and clear.

I stopped pacing around my room, my eyes widened slightly.

"Will you fuck off" I hesitated before speaking, before I could say anything I clicked the bright red button ending the call, my phone went back to my contact list.

"bloody hell" I mumbled, putting my phone in my pocket I opened my door back up and heard screams and laughter. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

I jogged downstairs dragging my hand along the wooden railing.

Everyone was in the same position, I gave them the look that I wanted an answer nobody caught along so I finally spoke.

"what the hell? Why are you screaming" I said ready to let out a big laugh. Everyone looked at me with small fear in their eyes.
It was quiet until someone spoke.

"Tommy spilled soda onto your floor," Niki said looking over at the brit's face.

"you bi-" Tommy was ready to speak, his face held the look of betrayal.

"Shut up Tommy," Niki said looking at him, he immediately went quiet looking over at tubbo. I walked over to where the small patch of stained carpet.

Before I could say anything puffy came into the living room with carpet cleaner in hand. "I got this," she said scooting me out of the way.

"stop being the mum friend" I laughed out as she fell to her knees and started scrubbing in a circular motion.

"anyways..who were you on the phone with?" Hannah asked with one eyebrow raised. 

I hesitated before speaking "just a telemarketer" I said going back to my original spot suddenly everyone's phones were going off ding's fill the room

everyone pulled their phones out of their joggers and jeans. I Looked at all of them in confusion since I didn't have one from anyone. 

"Uhm George go upstairs," Nick said turning his lips into a straight line recreating the emoji, everyone nodded and walked me as I got up and jogged up the fluffy stairs

I hesitated before opening my door, I was scared there was going to be something I didn't like or something worse. I twisted my doorknob and opened my door, I closed my eyes in fear. I kept them tightly squeezed shut. I heard a chuckle in front of me. I opened them out of curiosity.

there sat a tall blonde in his regular clothes sitting on my bed, phone in hand and eyes filled with dreams, his porcelain skin shining.

I was shocked, my jaw dropped I backup up slightly and rubbed my eyes "what the fuck" I said to myself after looking a third time.

I pointed my finger at him as he got up walking towards me, his shadow hovering over my small fragile one.

"are you ok.. I mean how did you get here im with friends" I whispered shutting the door behind me.

"I don't wanna break george I wanna make it right I promise I love you" He said walking back to his original position.

"Clay its a break what do you not understand" I said with a pathetic smile.

"I don't wanna break george I love you and I wanna be yours" he said looking into my gaze.

"your crazy" I said firmly shaking my head slightly, pointing a finger at him.

"Only for you" he chuckled.

"Stop trying to make me laugh you just got stabbed by a crazy person i want a break you should respect my boundaries" I said correcting him.

"Please george im changing im better the doctor let me go and your the first person I wanted to see but I knew you had friends over and I didn't want them to like be mad at me so im here cant you appreciate that?"

He said standing inches away from me.

I pulled him down by his neck and smashed out lips together the tension was high for some reason. Maybe I was just craving.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth touching each part, his minty saliva mixing with mine.

"its all my fault im sorry" I whispered still holding onto his neck.

"I know Georgie its ok" he said giving me a warm hug.

"but give me a break ok..?" I said releasing from him.

"only if you tell me how long" he said looking down at me wiping his glossy red lips.

I thought about it before finally speaking.

"2 weeks ok?" I said giving him reassuring eyes.

"Ill think about it" he said walking back to the window sliding it open and slipping his muscular body through it, his feet ladders across the black roof.

"what the fuck just happened" I said to myself wiping my saliva covered lips.

I tried to get this out
as soon as possible

Opinions?

Love you all💛💛