12

lol. gotcha.

He started laughing really really loud after those words, he wheezed his head off. He sounded like a tea kettle.

"you should have seen your face-" He fell to his knees holding his stomach from a mixture of laughter and pain. I continuing giving him the death stare.

"oh my gosh I hate you so much," I said getting up, I hovered over him.

"Wait so what's the real reason anyway?" I had a smile on my face from his laughing. He was so cute. He finally pulled it together, his face was red and his eyes had tears in them. Tears of joy. He looked at me.

"Oh I just made that up were cool, I haven't had sex with her..like ever I knew you were listening I could hear your loud ass breathing" He began laughing some more. I started laughing with him.

"I actually hate you" I smiled, walking over him to the door. I walked out into the cold hallway, I could hear his laughter from the living room, I sat on the couch and crossed my arms. You could say I was pouting. I stared at my phone screen until clay came out.

He walked into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. "Your face was priceless" it was so funny he tilted his head back slightly to take a quick drink, his adam apple exposed. God, I wanted to punch him so badly for toying with my heart like that. He set the bottle down and ran his fingers through the golden locks. He walked over to me, containing his laughter.

"baby girl..are you pouting?"

I looked at the wall, crossing my arms more, trying to control my own laughter. "No," I said the simple word and kept my head in the exact position. Before my phone buzzed I kept a neutral face and looked at it.

Sunshine Daycare Ready For Pickup?

"I gotta go," I said walking over and putting shoes on that were by the door. "I'm going with you" I laughed before I unlocked the door and walked out. I jogged to my car. I put the keys in until I saw clay come out.

He had his shoes on, his skin glowed in the gin like a god (iykyk)
The blonde opened the passenger door and sat down he looked over at me, I crossed my arms, my back leaning against the window I also had a smile on my face. "I'm so done with you"

I laughed at the end to know I don't mean it. I just hated pranks.
"lemme drive crybaby," he asked placing his hand out for the keys. I rolled my eyes "fine here" I took the keys out of the ignition and placed them in clays hand. I got out and got in the passenger seat while he got in the driver's.

He started driving it was silent the only noise was the wind hitting the fragile window. "Music?" He suggested, I nodded my head while fixing my posture. He turned a small nob on the front. Music took over the silence.

"good song ey?" I laughed "this was my childhood" The song rock your body filled the room. "Lighten up," he said taking his hand off the wheel and did hand movements.

"I'm going to die this is the end thank you god-" I said out loud, the car was driving itself at the time.

"party pooper," he said placing his hands back onto the wheel.

~~

We arrived at the daycare. A lady with long blonde hair looked at me as I was walking out.

"George! Hello Addï is inside we had no troubles today" I didn't want to talk to her. She was creepy. So I smiled and nodded and went inside the warm building. I walked to the lady at the front desk. "Hi I'm here for Addï Davidson" The lady nodded before walking into a room. She came back with the tiny brunette. She handed him to me. "Hi baby" i smiled fixing his shirt.

I walked back to the car and opened the left back door, I set him in and buckled him up in his carseat. Once he was all saftyfied (not a word but pop off) I got back in the passenger seat I snuggled in my seat looking over at Clay "what is it" he put his foot on the pedal with a smirk.

"I asked you a question" I said buckling up , paying my pocket to make sure I had my phone.

"nothing, baby girl your just cute" he wheezed pulling out of the parking lot and heading back to the house. I fluttered my eyes a bit from the feeling of heat reaching my face. He looked over at me with a serious face this time.

"Wanna talk? When we get home" My heart was going wild from we but replied trying to hide my blush. "Yeah I guess"

~~

I sat down on the couch after putting Addï down for his nap. Clay looked at my face his face was straight and he was hunched over.

"What is it" I laughed after settling in the comfy couch.

"Im going to stop.." He said looking at me with a smirk.

"Stop what?" I looked at him with such a confused face. I figured it was something bad.

"I want to be your boyfriend George" I froze in my spot. My dream has finally came true, ever since middle school. I felt my eyes start to water.

"im just sweating" I said looking at a wheezing blonde. He got up and sat by me.

"George im sorry for putting you through shit I was using you in the beginning but now I love you.." He said with a pound of guilt in his voice, he looked relived like an
Anvil was lifted from his shoulders.

"Awh your so cringy" I giggled looking at his face laugh. He got up.

"Clay wait-" he laughed walking upstairs "nope you ruined the moment" "PLEASEEE" I yelled. He started to drag him his feet down the stairs.

"What is it baby girl?" He had a smirk as he leaned against the railing. I looked over him holding the urge to bit my lip. "Im sorry" he wheezed some more and jogged to me. He grabbed my hand and lifted me up effortlessly. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My breath was hitting his neck, making his hairs stand up.

He walked upstairs with me. Like a doll. He kicked open the door with his right foot and threw me on the bed. I got under the blankets and cuddled myself. "your so adorable" I felt safe finally. He took his shirt off and cuddled up behind me. Trapping me in his grip.

"I love you george"

"im not saying it back" I laughed closing my eyes.

HA I got you guys.

I'll keep it cute besties , love you all.

Words : 1193

New book on the way though its a Karl Jacobs x reader. Might work on part 13 tonight.💛💛

Your all hot asf by the way 👊✨