20

"Mmm" I said swallowing the load of birthday cake ice cream that
soaked around my tongue it sent shivers down my throat plopping into my empty stomach. Terrance turned the music that blared on the radio. We both began singing to the song.

Making my way down town ♪♥

Walking fast faces past and im home bound ♪

For once I felt actually safe and happy in my own shell, I didn't know it would be this easy with out clay Terrance convinced me to block him on all social medias and to avoid him at school and she was right. For once in her life.

she turned down the radio to speak. "wait we've missed a ton of school you know that right" she said with the spoon waiting for allowance into her mouth.

"don't ruin the moment" I said sternly grabbing my phone with a small chuckle at the end.

"I think you should invite some of your friends over tonight you haven't seen them in a while and I can go to mine" She smiled taking in the ice cream that layer on her vanilla cone.

I thought about it taking in the sweet flavor once more.

"sounds like fun—" I stopped myself thinking for a minute about her words.

"where are you going though?" I asked giving her a side eye as we stared into the sun the way the park was parked next to the beach, the ocean air was nice and relaxing.

She thought about it , her face turned into a frown as she started to think.

"Oh my softball team is having a sleepover tonight" she said remembering the words her friends said.

"Alright I guess that's fine I should probably text them before they come over" I pulled my phone out and began typing in letters

Gogy: you guys wanna come to my house tonight to hang out?

Shortly after I got a response.

wilby : sure when?

Will lover: yeah I guess

Child: uh sure I need a escape from turbo over here

Bee boi: Tommy's being rude to me he called me a bitch boi!

Texas boi: I think I forgot to say thanks to you for the gift but yeah I should be there im hanging with karl rn.

George: how about in like 20 minutes?

"perfect" I said shutting my phone off and sliding it in my pocket, the breeze started to get colder. "Lets go" I said putting my seat belt back on.

"its kind of cold" I said rubbing my arms to show my emotion.

"well if you didn't buy four tubes of ice cream we wouldn't have this problem-" she said fixing her posture and putting the car in reverse.

"You suggested it and I need this so ah" I put my tongue out at the end of my sentence as she backed out of the parking lot rolling up the windows.

~~

We made it home, the sun was still out the breeze calmed down and the neighborhood was quiet the only sounds was dogs parking and car doors closing shut. I got out grabbing the tubes of ice cream that still held coldness.

We both walked up the porch steps walking next to each other, she grabbed the door handle and moved it around a couple of times before deciding to pull her keys out.

"idiot" I said laughing as she unlocked the door rolling her eyes with a little sas and we both slide in. We took our shoes off immediately, I guess our moms rules really paved into us.

I walked into the kitchen and made my way towards the freezer I got down on my knees pulling it out. I stuffed it inside and closed it shut.

"gogy on his knees what will he do~" my sister cooed as she washed her hands in the sink next to me. I looked at her with a smirk.

"GROSS" she flinged water in my face, as she grabbed paper towels wiping her clean hands on them.

"what do you expect im gay" I said standing up, throwing the wrinkly bags in the trash can. She laughed and walked into her room grabbing her phone.

I walked up the wooden stairs running my hand along the cold railing that had a brown tint. I walked into my room looking around it still smelled like Karl's cologne. The chocolate still was on the bed and the sheets were moved around.

The monitor in my room was still on, it held my background still. I realized I had to delete my background on there and my phone since it was me and clay.

I whipped out my phone taking one last look before going into my settings at changing it to a picture of random fan art. I groaned at myself wanting to chuck my phone out the window like a basketball player, but I resisted.

I opened my albums in my gallery and held my finger on it, I felt a struck of lightning fly throw my body but I decided. I hit the trash button deleting 600+ pictures.

I suddenly felt relived the pounds of stress falling off my shoulder. I closed my door and changed into something that wasn't damp. I threw on pink shorts and a black top. I walked out of my room with my dirty clothes and jogged downstairs throwing them in the washer.

I put the lavender tide into the washer right before I closed the lid turning the knob.

"Im heading out early" my sister yelled holding two backpacks indicating she was ready to leave the keys jiggled in her hand as she walked.

"alright" I said as she walked out the door, she left the door open behind her to let my friends that have arrived at the perfect time.

"I BROUGHT CRISPS" the british in his voice was strong as he pushed past Niki and Wilbur to get through.

"Oh god I have a story to tell you guys.."

Clap clap I did it👍

Opinions??

At 20k reads what's something I should do?

Love you all💛💛