21

hot quack

I spilled everything. everything. all the stuff that happened between me and clay our pros and cons and our fights and cute moments. From where I was sitting I could see the anger held in sapnaps eyes.

"That dick he's so fucking lucky I don't rock his world" he said placing his back against where you would put your feet on the couch. We were sitting on the floor in a circle. The coffee table was scooted over.

"That's crazy" Tommy mumbled with a mouth full of food, holding  the crisps bag.

Toby was looking at his phone "hey what's A kink?" He said out of no where, laughs were filled taking over the anger and sadness.

"Thanks enough of that" Niki said taking his phone and setting it by Wilbur.

"lets play a game" Karl suggested placing his phone on the grey couch behind him

"Alright" sapnap said he looked over at ranboo that laid on the couch playing Minecraft on his phone avoiding all of us.

"what?" He said looking over at them, his feet over the couch due to how tall he is.

"get down here ender boy" toby said with a grin.
Chuckled filled around toby.

Ranboo groaned and sat down on the fluffy carpet he posture was good his leg was over the other one I questioned the way he was seating but I said nothing.

"LETS PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN" tommy blurted out his mouth still filled with food.

"Ouu yeah" Hannah said putting her hands in her crossed legs.

"Alright uhm so who wants to go first?" I said looking around at the group of people and one person that sat in the kitchen.

"Here" Puffy threw a glass bottle, no one caught it so it landed on the soft carpet.

"Are yo going to play?" Niki asked, everyone's head turned to her, she gave us a glare and we immediately knew we knew the answer was no.

The music in the background was quiet and the wrinkle of chips and cookie bags being the main sound.

"you guys are pussies" tommy said reaching over twisting the bottle, it ruffled against the carpet, it got slower and slower until it reached someone's direction.

Niki.

"WOMEN POG" tommy yelled throwing the bag next to him. Niki rolled her eyes and laughed as she got up. They both disappeared into the darkness. Everyone was laughing

It was silent for a while until puffy broke it bringing a soda can to her lips.

"yeah there's no way she's going to kiss him-" Some giggles took over as she took a long drink out of the maroon can. Right after she said that a door opened. Tommy did the pog emote with his mouth and looked at all of us.

"Yeah we made out" he said confidently sitting back into his seat, toby looked over at him once he sat down.

"what was it like?" He whispered looking over at the confident brit.

Before tommy could say anything niki corrected his words.

"You kissed my cheek shut up" she said sitting back by Wilbur, he laughed as he put his arm around her.

"hah tommy didn't get a kiss" I laughed out munching onto a brown cookie.

"shot up" he said with a strong british accent. I looked over at puffy with pleading eyes.

"can you bring me a soda please" she looked up from the dishes she was washing.

"yeah" she opened the fridge and grabbed a cold can walking over to me. She handed me the cold can and returned to her original position.

I mouthed the words thank you, everyone was having there own conversation they decided we shouldn't play anymore to bring friction into the group. Wilbur was already jealous.

My phone started going off I read the screen to a random id I had a confused look across my face as I started to get up off the fluffy carpet, phone in hand.

"Hold on guys" everyone nodded as I walked up to my room, closing the door behind me softly. I clicked the bright green button.

"Hello" I said through the phone pacing around my room with arms crossed.

It was quiet fro a second till I heard a deep hello com from the other end.

I didn't recognize the voice so I was confused I thought it was telemarketer or a random stranger. I was ready to hang up.

"Who is this?" I questioned still pacing around my room looking down at my feet making my hair bounce.

Heavy breathing was on the other line it was silent until the same deep voice came through the same line.

"Are you kidding me? George" The random guy sounded mad really mad I could feel the heat through the phone.

"How do you know my name" I asked stopping my self from walking around my room.

"Its clay"

Oopsies gogy forgot -
Opinions?

Thank you so much for 20K I love and appreciate all of you Everyone makes me so happy I feel so safe doing what I love Now that it's spring break for me more chapters are gonna be out so be prepared for that I hope you all have a good night/morning 💛💛