11

This ones cute <3 maybe..

I set my phone down after hitting the red button ending a call with my dad , I covered my eyes and dragged them down my face indicating stress.

"What is it baby" Clays voice was raspy , but he wrapped his arms around my lower abdomen.

"Its fine , it's just my dad he's been asking how were doing you know shit like that" I mumbled falling into his touch. "Im tired" I said shortly after.

"I know baby I know " he turned over to grab his phone. "We missed school again.." I giggled

"only because you can't keep your filthy hands off me" I moved his arms to my side and got up. I was still wearing the same clothes. I opened my closet and pulled out some sweatpants and a pink shirt with a symbol on it. I threw them at his face

"put this on" he moved them off his face "what's wrong with being naked" he laughed getting up.

"I have a sister and a brother" I said opening the door and walking downstairs I was walking towards the fridge but I was Interrupted by my phone buzzing in my sweat pant pocket.

Terrance: I was almost late by the way I could hear you through the wall lol love you Addï is already at the daycare.

I froze and giggled before responding.

George: shut up.

I closed my phone and set it on the glass table and walked over to the grey fridge opening it. I grabbed a tan carton of eggs. I heard loud footsteps trot down the stairs. "Woah and he cooks" he sat down on the grey bar stool that was in front of the island counters.

"Yeah what about it?" I questioned cracking open a egg shell into the heated up flat pan. "Its hot" he said with a big smile.

"oh my gosh shut up" I said grabbing a spatula , scrambling the eggs around the pan. "its a compliment" he said moving from the seat and walking over to me.

I giggled as I felt his cold touch rub underneath my shirt , his fingers ran over my flat stomach , I continued scrambling the eggs. "Clay stop im trying to cook" I let out with a laugh , I bent over and turned off the stove.

"your such a tease" he wheezed letting go of my waist giving my ass one more slap before walking to the fridge and grabbing a water bottle. I grabbed a glass white plate , I placed the eggs on the plate. "Here"

I handed the plate to clay "thanks" he said grabbing a fork , he sat down and started eating while doing something on this phone.

I sat down next to him and started slurping out of a straw that was shoved in a glass of orange juice. I felt eyes stare at me , I looked up from my cup and saw clays eyes he looked guilty.

"What?" I let out a breathy laugh.

"Im sorry" he confessed shutting his phone off and setting it on the counter.

I swallowed the liquid that was in my mouth "what do you mean it wasn't your fault don't blame yourself , you were high?" I let out a nervous , forced laugh after.

"Yeah..right..your right.." He didn't sound too sure about his words but he didn't correct them.

We sat in silence , the only sound was the hard rain hitting the harsh ground. The silence was eventually broke by the sound of a buzz coming from clay's phone.

He looked at the bright screen , staring at the caller id.

Baby💍

I couldn't see the screen , because of the how far I was from the island. "Who is it" I said while getting up , he quickly grabbed his phone. "Excuse me" he got up and walked down the hallway into my parents room. I was curious I wanted to know who it was. I felt bad and hesitated before walking to the room and placing my ear against it.

The words were faded but I tried to listen.

Hey baby

Yeah I know I'll be over tomorrow

I skipped today , extra practice

Awh I love you too

He laughed maybe ill bring condoms

If only you said that before-

I froze in spot. I opened the door my eyes filled with tears , I walked over to him his face was in shock , I pushed him.

"George..I" he ended the call and dropped his phone. He pulled me into a hug , I was crying hysterically. His shirt was getting more and more wet.

"George you know its for school and popularity" He said holding me tightly. I pushed him off of me once again , wipping my eyes

"your having sex with her while your having sex with me..?" I cried out.

"its not even like that , she asked and if I told her no , she would of..told the whole school" He said with confidence.

"Told the school what!?" I sat down on the edge of my parents bed , I wanted to punch his so hard but resisted.

"I can't uh tell you" he was fidgeting with his fingers like crazy. This time I felt anger instead of sadness. I gave him the biggest death stare , crossing my arms.

"Tell me clay what could possibly be worse" I looked him in the eyes.

"I can't" His voice was louder and clearer , he stopped fidgeting with his fingers.

"im this close too punching you in the dick" I made a pinching symbol wit my hands.

"i got her pregnant two years ago"

WAIT WHAT THE FU-

Oof im sorry this ones short but I love you all hope your doing well make sure to stay tuned for more

More cliffhangers in the future maybe..? Tell me how you feel about them. Love you all

Credit: Kags_milk13 for always commenting ! 💛💛