10

THIS PHOTO IS JUST AHHH- ⬆ YOU CAN SS IF YOU WANT

TW: underage drinking , more seggs
Sunset rum is 84% alcohol according to Google 😭

I woke up In my bed, i rubbed my eyes from sleepiness. I sat up and put my back against the headboard , grabbing my phone I checked the time "11:34am" "fuck" I said moving my feet towards the floor.

~~

I walked into the bathroom and stared at my face. My eyes were red and puffy , my cheeks were stained and my eyelashes were damp and my hair was ruffled. I've been crying. (No shit) I washed my face off with warm water , and brushed my teeth.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen , I opened a white wooden cabinet and pulled out a stain glass cup. I opened the fridge and looked for the juice but I couldn't find it "damn" I said under my breath. I was going to close the fridge door but I spotted a large bottle with the words "Sunset Rum" I ran my fingers through my hair before grabbing it.

I poured it to the brim in the cup , some spilling over onto the counter. I grabbed the full cup of alcohol liquid and drank it. I kept drinking it. My stomach was going crazy.

Once I finished the cup , I wanted to pour more but I stopped myself , I felt extremely light headed , I face planted into the couch everything was super blurry , I fell asleep.

~~

I woke up , my head was killing me , I fought the urge of fainting on the floor. I got up and dragged my feet across the floor. I didn't bother checking the time. I felt a burst of pain fly through my head , walking to my sisters room. I opened the door and she was asleep with Addï. Cuddling. I closed the door softly trying not to make any noise.

I walked back to the couch and grabbed my phone , rubbing my head and squinting my eyes from the brightness. I scrolled through the notification panel.

4 missed calls from Texas boi🔥

6 new messages from Texas boi🔥

2 new messages from Mommy ❤

2 people mentioned you in Discord

99+ Messages from Ass😀
(Clay)

I opened clays messages it was just a bunch of half-ass apologies. But I felt so desperate. I started texting , but my eyes were still blurry.

George: comes ovwr please I wabba talks.

I threw my phone on the couch and started dancing to the rain that was outside , I stumbled on my feet a bunch. Loud thumps echoed through the house before knocks were planted on the door.

I walked over to it , using the door to hold me up. I opened it and saw clay , he looked at my red eyes. "Are you ok?" he said looking around in the front living room. "Im fineeee I jusss wanto talks" I said giggling at the end.

"George are you drunk?" he said leaning against the doorway.

"nooooo ~" I said dragging my words. "Come inside its funnn inside" I said laughing and stumbling to the couch. He was taking off his jacket and his shoes. "George are you sure your ok?" He asked with a smirk.  I nodded sitting up on the couch , my eyes kept squinting.

He sat down next to me. "What do you want to talk about?"

My breath hitched "thaytt mee I luve yuhh" I swallowed after "I don't hatez yo" my tongue dragged on my teeth.

"I love you too George" He scrunched his face and made the look of thought before relaxing his face. "Wanna have some fun..?" He said , placing his hands on his pants.