9

TW: Slapping

I say we fork dream 🍴🤗

"shit" I said to myself , catching my breath. I ran out into the hallway. I caught clay by the arm and pulled him back into the bathroom.

"You can't just do that" I whisper yelled , shoving his shoulder back.

He gave me a death stare. "Im gong to be late" he said eyeing the door.

"No you fucking used me and you think a KISS is going to make it better nu uh no way" I rambled leaning against the wall behind me.

"George we already talked , I kissed you because I felt like it" he crossed his arms.

"Im not coming over after school" I said looking at the floor then back into his eyes.

He walked towards me. He was breathing heavily. He cornered me against the brick wall. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said placing my hands on his chest , wanting to push him back.

"Oh your coming over" A smirk appeared on his face.

"No. I'm. Not"

He swung his hand. Smacking my cheek. I wanted to cry , I placed both of my hands on the cheek that was hit. I looked into his eyes , they were regretful.

He hugged me tightly , lifting me up slightly.

"Oh my god George im so so sorry i-im it won't happen again I promise ok I really do I..it..just-" he stuttered out , continuing to squeeze me.

I pushed him off of me "leave me alone" I murmured crying as I ran out the bathroom. I went to my class late. Everyone looked at me , my eyes were puffy and my cheeks had stains.

"Dude you good" Sapnap said worried as I sat down.

"Im fine..just had some allergic reaction" I lied.

"You should probably get it checked put before my birthday party. He shrugged

" your what?" I said widening my eyes?

"Dude i texted you im having another big party tomorrow night im turning 19" He laughed at the end.

Wilbur was listening through his ear buds but he laughed.

"I mean ill have to see if im busy" I said smiling checking my phone notifications.

Boy from school: I didn't mean too im sorry my anger took over please im coming over later.
Seen 12:32

I signed , closing my phone and putting my head down the whole class period.

-end of day?-

I walked out of my last class into the crowded hallway. My cheek was still super red from how hard the slap was. I pushed past tons of kids to reach the entrance. I ran to the half empty parking lot.

I felt a hand grip my arm back.

I renched my arm back already knowing who was there.

"George I said im sorry what more do you want me to do?!"

I ignored him and got into my car , I started the engine and drove off. I held back the tears on my way to my sisters school.

I spotted her , and she got inside the car in a happy mood.

"Hey shawtyy" she said shutting her phone off

"Hey Terrance u w was your day?" I asked while pulling out of the spot and driving off.

"It was interesting" she laughed moving her backpack away.

"What happened" I asked in curiosity

"Oh my friend from my team wanted to come over , he's nice but I said no because..I think he was trying to hit on me..and uh I got my eyes of taliyah"

I laughed loud , "You can dip your toes in both ponds but if your into women that's cool women are pretty"

She nodded , reaching up and turned the radio on.

~~

Once we got home , we jammed to music the whole way there. Addï laughed the whole time. It was cute. I completely forgot about me and clay.

We walked into the house. Terrance was playing with Addï making their way to his room.

I ran to the bathroom and sighed at the sink. I looked at my red cheek , remembering the incident.. "Gosh this is my fault" i said to myself. I felt bad and took my phone out.

Texas boi🔥: aye my birthday is at 8pm y'all can bring people I don't want it to be big since I have some things planned

George: Alright

I closed me and Nick's messages I opened up me and clays messages and start a texting.

George: Fine ill send my sister out.

I set down my phone ,and continued to look in the mirror an idea popped in my head. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs , I knocked on terrances door.

"Hey I think you should go over to that guys house make sure to bring Ali though"

"I don't always need to bring my best friend" she tried to sound tough.

"bring her , she's two years older than you she's needs to be there"

"Fine" she sounded annoyed

"Go" I said walking out of her room and back to my room.

I cleaned up a bit , during the process Terrance already left. Addï was asleep in his room but I checked in him here and there through the camera.

I waited around until I heard the bell rang. I ran downstairs and sighed before opening the door.

"Hey george" Clay stood there putting his phone away, I moved out the way to let him walk past me in the house. He sat down on the couch and I sat on the couch across from him.

"So" I said cuddling the pillow on my lap.

"George im sorry its not what it seems we can be together wherever you want , just not school or when im with friends-" he was going to continue but his phone buzzed.

I felt like being cocky "Answer your little girlfriend" I said rolling my eyes after.

He picked up his phone and looked at the screen. "Shit" he said under his breath "I need to go".

He stood up and put his shoes back on , "Clay don't text me" i said laughing to cover up the tears.

He walked over to me and dragged me off the couch , I stumbled a bit but I was on my feet in front of him.

"Im sorry" he said calmly his voice was soft. for once. He pulled me into a warm comforting hug.

"You s-slapped m-me.." I said , my voice was breaking from the tears.

"And I won't ever do it again it was a accident but I really need to go" he released me and walked towards the door.

"I hate you" I said under my breath

"what" he turned around once again at me.

"I HATE YOU" I said rubbing my red cheek.

"No you don't" he chuckled

"You hit me" my voice went from high to soft real quick.

"And ill do it again!" He snapped out.

"Wait I didn't mean it George I have anger issues im sorry I can't control it but I need to go" he finally walked out the door his steps faded the closer he got.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME" I screamed into the pillow that was on my lap.

That's when I heard crying come from the back of the house , I wiped my eyes and walked to the his room.

"what really..is wrong with me"

Sorry for the delay I had to study for a math test and I only got 4 points 😭✋

Anyways enjoy love you all thanks for the support💛✨