25

I woke up to the sound of noise coming from the kitchen, I turned over in the bed and didn't see the black haired male. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before pulling the blanket off of me.

I set my feet onto the ground and gave my eyes one last rub before getting up, I limped my way to the door practically dragging my right leg.

I opened it and walked down the short hallway to see clay in the kitchen. He was pouring hot coffee into small round mug. I tiptoed up to him.

I hugged him from behind grabbing his waist and shoving my face into his back. A smile creeped onto his lips as he set the hot coffee holder down onto the counter.

"morning darling" he said turning around giving me a soft kiss on my forehead. I grinned as I still held onto him, looking up at his face.

"hey you dyed your hair back" I noticed touching a strain of it. He nodded his head and looked at my dainty fingers as I twisted his hair in between them.

He grabbed my hand and compared how long his fingers were compared to mine.

"my hands are longer" I giggled out looking at the comparison closely.

"only because you have acrylics" he said wrapping his hand in mine, doing the same with mine, I got on my tippy toes and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

I grabbed the cup of coffee and took a small sip out of the black abys. Tapping my long nails against the brim of the cup.

"this taste good" I said setting the cup down on the counter, he looked into my chocolate brown eyes.

"who know what else taste good" he said leaning against the cold counter. I rolled my eyes at his words with a small giggle.

"wot" I said in my strong british accent. "This" he smashed our lips together into a long kiss.

He grabbed me, setting his hands under my armpits, he lifted me up slightly and setting me onto the cold counter. Continueing to kiss me, I ran my fingers through his soft locks.

After two minutes he pulled apart looking at my plump wet lips.

"Your pretty" he said admiring my face, running his fingers down my jaw where a fresh bruise was.

I giggled from his words and continued running my hand through his soft dirty blonde hair.

"I love you george" he admitted looking into my eyes.

"im not saying it back" I giggled giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

"ohh come on~" he said as I got off the counter.

and scene..

Hehe its been good run you guys have watched me improved a lot and I appreciate all the loving support that I got from this book I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart. You all always made my day with your funny comments and leaving your opinions which I have learned from. And I truly love all of you a lot remember to drink water.

- liyah 💛