15

Ew clay and women not pog 🙄

"Your location says otherwise" George said his smile began to fade through the phone.

"it says your with Jenny Bennett at IHOP she posted on her story with a picture of you guys holding hands" his voice started to crack.

"Listen geo-" I was cut off by him hanging up, I wanted to cry right there but jenny was there, I felt my throat close up and my fingers fidget with my phone.

Babygirl 💙: don't come to my house please

I read the text like eight times in my head "fuck" I whispered as I walked to the driver seat, getting in.

"what's wrong?" She questioned looking at me holding white boxes in her lap. I held back so many tears that filled my eyes.

"Uh nothing just my friend bailed on me" I said starting the car, she had the look of worry on her face

"So my place tonight we can watch movies and stuff since my mom and dad are going to this fancy fucking baby shower" she said pulling her phone out and checking the time.

Ill get george back. I always do.

I said in my head in. "uh sure" I said driving away from the colored building.

~~

We arrived at her house she got out and walked to the door I followed behind her, making sure my car was locked before stepping into her big house.

I got inside slipping my shoes off, I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I pulled it out and was honestly shocked.

TerranceDavidson blocked you

I put my back against the seat focusing on the road the messages played in my head like a over used song on the radio.

I felt like a dick.

"hey clay" Jenny said looking at me full eyes, fixing her posture. On the soft white fluffy couch, she pulled her silky hair back.

"what?" I looked at her grabbing a fork and opening the white box.

"kiss me" she said looking into my green eyes, admiring my face.

"uh ok" I said not wanting it but doing it anyway.

--------skip if you don't like straight dream---------

I cupped her face pulling her close , my breath hit her lips as I attached them she placed her hand on my thigh squeezing it slightly.

She slipped her tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch fuck I said in my head, for some reason I was getting into it.

You could say i was desperate.

--------your safe now--------

I moved my lips from hers, she let out a soft moan as I did. I moved my hand back to the food. I felt so bad. My mind was racing with thoughts it was like a busy road. Filled with cars.

"Movie?" She suggested reaching for her plate of food and resting her legs onto the wooden coffee table that held a tray and candle.

I nodded, pushing my back against the blue pillow that was behind me, I shoved a fork into my mouth chewing on the delicious food. She opened Netflix, scrolling through many movies and shows.

"what do you want to watch?" She asked taking a sip out of her cup that was filled with sparkling water.

"uhm I don't really know" I mumbled covering my mouth with my hand for manners.