five : vision

five: vision

      WHEN THE ENHANCED AND THE SUPER SOLDIER GOT TO THE AVENGERS TOWER, THEY SAW EXACTLY WHAT THEY EXPECTED. Bruce was checking the Cradle Ultron's body was in, adjusting some settings, while Tony stood by, ready to upload something.

      Steve's loud boots echoed in the air as he stepped up, Elaine, Pietro, and Wanda behind him. "I'm going to say this once."

      "How about nonce?" Tony interjected, but Steve paid no attention to the billionaire.

      "Shut it down!" Steve ordered as the triplets cautiously looked around. Elaine and Wanda were more on edge, already feeling the horrible energy from being near the body.

      "Nope." Tony finalized, stepping away from his computer. "Not gonna happen."

      "You don't know what you're doing." Steve tried to reason. Elaine tightly clutched Pietro's arm, trying to find a sense of comfort.

      Bruce stood straight from his hunched position. "And you do?" He then pointed to Elaine and Wanda. "They're not in your head?"

      A pit of guilt formed in Elaine's stomach while Wanda stepped next to Steve. "I know you're angry—"

      Bruce scoffed. "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and your sister and never change a shade."

      "Banner," Steve said, stepping forwards. "after everything that's happened—"

      "It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony snapped.

      Elaine finally spoke up. "You don't know what's in there!"

      "This isn't a game." Steve stated. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew by everyone as Pietro used his speed to unplug the tubes from the Cradle the body was in.

      Bruce stared wide eyed at the plug that was needed to keep the body alive that was now in Pietro's hand. Wires sparked on the floors from the plugs Pietro ripped from the walls.

      "No, no. Go on." Pietro sarcastically said, throwing the plug in his hand to the floor. "You were saying?"

      A gunshot suddenly ran through the air before the glass underneath their brother shattered, dropping him to the floor below. "Pietro!" Elaine and Wanda shouted, stepping forwards.

      "What?" Clint's taunting voice sounded through. "You didn't see that coming?"

      A beeping sound began bouncing off the walls before Tony stated. "I'm rerouting the upload."

      Steve took his shield and used it like a frisbee, having it cut directly into computers, sending bright sparks flying.

      Tony's Iron Man hand suddenly latched onto him and he blasted Steve backwards. Elaine and Wanda immediately moved their hands, creating their mists of powers before they both got trapped in headlocks, their concentration breaking.

      "Go ahead, piss me off." Bruce deeply warned from behind them.

      As Clint and Tony began fighting Steve, Elaine created a ball of energy and shoved it through her abdomen, forcing Bruce off of them. Wanda turned around, blasting him away.