sixteen : live again

      STEVE AND BUCKY SOMEHOW MANAGED TO FIND ELAINE'S BODY IN ALL OF THE DESTRUCTION

      STEVE AND BUCKY SOMEHOW MANAGED TO FIND ELAINE'S BODY IN ALL OF THE DESTRUCTION. The fight left Bucky without the metal arm, and without the woman he just got himself to trust. But she trusted him to kill her so she could save everyone inside. Although, Tony Stark took his rage out on Bucky and Steve when he learned the Winter Soldier killed his parents.

      Wakanda was a beautiful hidden country. They helped clean Elaine's body so she could have a proper funeral even if she was considered a criminal. Shuri walked into the room her body was being contained, although she did not find what she expected. Inside, Elaine's body was glowing with a radiant blue that caused Shuri to run back to where Steve was with T'Challa.

"Something is happening with Elaine." Shuri told them hurriedly.

T'Challa furrowed his brows in concern. "What happened to her?"

"I can't believe I didn't see before!" Shuri became excited, which confused the two men. "Her powers are full of energy. She is energy. Energy doesn't just disappear like that when she died."

They finally got what she was saying, causing them to all hurry back to the cold room. When they looked inside, Elaine was standing, and had energy glowing all around her body, along with the whole of her eyes glowing bright blue. Elaine had evolved when she died, and now she had more than what she signed up for.

She lifted her head so it leveled with her shoulders and looked at them, all in complete awe of her.

"What happened?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
she's alive!! but we been knew. also, my explaining of her glowing is really horrible, but i invisioned it like how carol danvers' body glowed in captain marvel.

also.. this is now just a bucky fanfic since i can't find a spot to put in her fling with steve. i had it planned but it went to garbage so here we are :)