fourteen : siberia

fourteen : siberia

RETURNING BACK OUTSIDE INTO THE SMOKE FILLED AIR, ELAINE RAN INTO CLINT AND WANDA BEFORE RUNNING WITH THEM TO THEIR TEAM. Slowing down for one moment as it came into view, the Quinjet sat still in the garage.

"There's our ride." Clint stated.

Steve and Scott suddenly appeared in front of them with Steve taking the front lead.

"Come on!" Steve shouted, motioning Sam and Bucky over as all of them continued to run towards the Quinjet. A sudden fizzing stream of energy sliced across the runway, causing them all to stop and forcing Elaine to skid on her heels next to Bucky and Wanda. When they looked up towards the cloud filled sky, Vision floated in the air.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good, you must surrender now." Vision tried to convince as Tony's team arrived. When all of Stark's team was in their places, Vision lowered himself to the ground with grace.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked the question everyone was thinking.

Steve took one intake of air as his decision was already made. "We fight."

The two opposing teams strode towards each other with grim determination etched on their faces. As they got closer, Steve's team began walking faster before breaking into a sprint, causing Tony's team to follow suit.

It was complete chaos when they all met in the middle. T'Challa took on Bucky as expected, Tony took on Steve, Natasha and Clint went to each other, Wanda and Vision fought, Elaine blasted Peter back, Scott shrunk down and took on several, and finally, Rhodes took on Sam.

Elaine really didn't want to hurt a kid, but seeing as he wasn't one to give up, she threw him into the side of a plane, watching him fall face first to the ground before she turned around and saw Natasha about to kick Clint in the face.

Elaine blasted a ball of energy to her foot, causing it to stop and glow bright blue. Natasha looked over to Elaine with confusion before the Enhanced waved her left hand to the side, throwing Natasha further away and to the ground.

Elaine turned her head to Clint with an obvious look. "You were pulling your punches." She told him, and Clint nodded sheepishly as Elaine turned away, only to see Bucky and T'Challa in a fight. She knew the revenge was taking over T'Challa and he wouldn't stop until Bucky was dead.

Seeing Bucky pinned with his back on wooden crates, T'Challa sprouted his claws and aimed for Bucky's neck, but Elaine stopped his hand millimeters away, before she waved her arms and sent T'Challa crashing into a passenger gangway.

Before Bucky could turn his head to Elaine, she was already out of sight, and if he was counting, that was the third time she's saved him.

As she was about to go for Vision, she suddenly noticed water pouring from her hands and landing on the ground below her. She stopped in her tracks as the water swirled up and around her, and with a sudden instinct, she threw her arms out to her sides, also filling the water with electricity.

Almost everyone saw the new ability Elaine didn't even realize she had, and the electrified water blasted Rhodes with such force, he was knocked to the ground as his suit spasmed from the electricity.

Elaine then used the water she could control as ropes, pulling a plane so it came crashing into T'Challa. She backed behind a portable staircase with Steve and Bucky, not even knowing they were there.