chapter 5

Lisa waited patiently inside Chaeyoung's apartment, smiling like a small child. Chaeyoung was still getting ready in her room when Lisa showed up and Chaeyoung had only just made it out of the shower. It was the first time Lisa had seen Chaeyoung naked, well not entirely naked for she had the towel wrapped around her body, leaving her toned arms and legs exposed. Lisa took the opportunity to stare at her, registering the tattoos imprinted into her skin. She had floral designs going across her right arm, clearly amazing Lisa, and the neck tattoo Chaeyoung had was a broken infinity symbol which then Lisa shifted her eyes below the back tattoo that was somewhat hidden by her towel. Lisa had also noticed the look in Chaeyoung's eyes when she first opened the door, yet no words came out of her mouth, and she immediately invited Lisa in, her face getting redder by the minute.

Lisa was dressed in a black suit dress that exposed one of her shoulders, it stuck to her body shape, bringing out the brown eyes of hers that Chaeyoung had claimed to have loved. She remembered the previous day on their date, somewhere after having eaten dinner, they were making out under the stars in the room, Chaeyoung having mentioned her eyes and in return, Lisa had told Chaeyoung that she was in love with her beautiful eyes too. So having sat in the living room for fifteen minutes, Lisa took it upon herself to look around the place, checking out the furniture and kitchen and other stuff around. But there was one thing that caught Lisa's attention was the fact that there were no pictures anywhere in her apartment was a little unsettling. She remembered how Chaeyoung had blamed herself for the death of 3 innocent lives, she must've taken down all the memories of the people that she blamed their deaths for on herself.

It was a simple apartment. A place where she would come home and sleep before going out to work again. Lisa was right about one thing; Chaeyoung was never the type to socialize or party. But nonetheless, she had seen the blonde smile more often times than not yesterday, and it was a sight to marvel at and she wished that the Chaeyoung she went out with would keep smiling and laughing all the more. They didn't need to jump over and have sex or whatnot. They just treasured the quiet moments of them being together. Finally, boredom had set in, Chaeyoung thus emerges from her room and Lisa swore upon the gods her jaw just detached itself and disappeared out the door.

Chaeyoung stood there in a sophisticated black Saint Laurent leather dress with a v neckline. Daring shoulder pads actuating her hourglass figure. The dress hugged her curves as it stopped at the top of her thigh showing her long legs and those pretty black heels. Chaeyoung's hair was pushed to the side with glitters trailing in her hair. Her eye makeup was done with a smokey finish, making her brown eyes stand out even more and her pink lips were all the more enticing. She was a goddess.

"Lisa?" Chaeyoung stares at her date, who was clearly staring back at her with wide eyes and an open mouth.