chapter 11

"LALISA MANOBAN!"

"Oh, shit..."

Jisoo and Jennie were the first to turn their heads towards the booming voice from the hallway, a wide smirk plastered to Chithip's face as she watched her husband in his business suit walking towards the group.

"PAPA M!" Jennie exclaims as she stands up to hug the tall man, his laughter echoing as he gripped Jennie hard and carried her up, causing the older brunette to laugh.

"How ya doin kiddo?" Marco ruffles her hair after setting her down, Jisoo cackling with laughter at the side.

"Doing great Papa M. How's business with JYP Holdings and SM Pharmaceutical?"

"Ahhhh always with the business my dear girl. It is going great. Jiyong has done great deals and I'm proud of him. And this lady over here is Jisoo Kim am I right?" Marco turns to look at Jisoo, who jumps up from her seat to shake his hand, only to be pulled in for a big hug.

"Jeeeez Papa M... don't act like you don't know me."

"Well after you and Lisa set the roof of your tent on fire that one time we went camping, I'm not surprised I didn't want to remember you afterward."

"Jesus. No wonder Chaeyoung hates you, Lisa. You have an ongoing relationship with fire." Chithip chuckles at the comment, making Marco smirk at his daughter who groaned miserably in her seat and slid herself down further into the chair, embarrassed by all the comments made by the group.

"So Lisa... your mother has told me a great deal of things. Care to take a walk?" Jisoo and Jennie snickered loudly, Lisa shooting them with a death glare before standing up to take a walk with her father.

Chithip stayed behind with the other two girls, Marco and Lisa entering the elevator doors and headed downstairs towards the small park nearby and they sat on one of the benches, before Lisa turned to face her father. She always loved him for his kind heart and his big laughs and smiles. She never disappointed him in her life and clearly now because of her actions, she knew he didn't take the news all too well.

"Look dad... I know..."

"Kiddo stop. Stop apologizing. Shit happens I get it. I know your mother gave you a long lecture in which I know you don't want to hear a second round from me. But still, I always told you when you were younger. Choices have consequences. I know you listened well but sooner or later I knew there would be a onetime slip up. As far as I know, you do love this woman don't you?"

"With all my heart dad. I do."

Lisa was taken aback by her father's words. Never had she expected him to be as such. She was waiting for the part whereby he would scold her, tell her how badly she screwed up because she did. But he didn't.

"Lisa... you will always be my little girl. And whatever it is that happened, me and your mother will always be there to support you. Of course... I'm going to be a grandpa. Hehe, I'm excited, but that doesn't mean you have the luxury of getting away so easily. So, do you really love her or are you just sticking by her just for the sake of you knocking her up?" A playful smirk breaches his lips.

"God... Jesus dad. I really do love her okay? We talked about some things and the two of us are cool with it. We love each other. Just that things went a little too fast and we had a little slip up but nonetheless, I'm staying forever."

"Well... than I have nothing to scream at you for." Marco punched his daughter's arms.

"Daaaaaadddd..."

"Alright alright. How is she doing really?"

"mom said she's dehydrated. Exhausted. But should be okay in the next couple of days before she gets to go home and she's on bed rest for a week. mom would come by every day to check up on her and she should be alright."