chapter 27

a.n. ok guys im thinking of either putting like a one shot book w like short stories or another story called behind the stars this is like the intro: By the time she runs out of songs to listen to and the interviews start with Chaeyoung charming the entire audience with a mere wave, Lisa is curled up under the blankets, her hands tucked under her pillows as Chaeyoung chatters on about a new upcoming song she'll release in the following weeks. She sings a stripped version of it and Lisa realizes she's listened to it before - it's an old interview, apparently - and hums along without really meaning to. it's a really cute story it's kinda short i read it one sitting and it's basically abt a celebrity meeting a a hotel owner au

I'm trying to find more authors that will allow me to convert so if you guys have any favorite stories I can try to get into contact w them

Things were normal as Lisa and Chaeyoung sat together in the restaurant, watching their friends, family and everyone else partying away. They had all made their way back to the restaurant, food was being cooked, drinks were brought out and music was put on. Everyone was happy. Lisa sat close to her wife, watching the soft glow on Chaeyoung's face come and go from the crazy colourful lights one of the waiters had put up, and she looked down at her wife's taut belly, the movements of their babies could be seen as clear as day. Chaeyoung was watching their friends, one hand placed under her protruding mound while the other was rubbing it soothingly as she felt the movement of the babies squirming and kicking around inside of her. She smiled to herself, knowing that they too must be in a happy party mood to be Moving around so much inside. Chaeyoung was still getting some sleep with their active little ones, most times she would be up because of her cravings that never seem to die down, and when Chaeyoung didn't fulfill them, their little ones would kick up a storm, moving and kicking until Chaeyoung had sedated them with food. And of course, Lisa was to be blamed ever since Chithip had told Chaeyoung about her being the fussy one when Chithip was carrying Lisa back in the days. Lisa ultimately placed her own hand on Chaeyoung's belly, and she felt the kicks die down slowly, instantly calming down and Chaeyoung turned to look over at Lisa with a small smile.

"They calm down all the time when your touching. I'm jealous." Chaeyoung smirks but leans over to kiss Lisa on the lips.

Lisa smiles into the kiss, her hands still rubbing soothingly over her wife's bump, letting the soft material smoothen out, and the kicks that went along stopped somewhat. It was a marvel to watch the taut skin move under the fabric, and Chaeyoung always enjoyed the way Lisa would look at her belly moving so actively, seeing the pride and joy in Lisa's eyes settling over her form. The look of love and joy, the one that showed off to the world how much it felt like for Lisa to be a great mom soon, and Chaeyoung too would be a wonderful mother when they are born.

"Mmmmm but they are lucky cause they get to be hot and sexy as fuck inside you, making you even hotter and sexier as fuck and I'm jealous my beautiful wife turns me on more often than I can turn her on." Lisa smirks back and kisses her lips again before Chithip interrupts them.

"If the two of you are talking about sex right now, I suggest waiting until you get home and be easy on your wife Lisa. Sex is fine still at this stage but..."

"Mom? My ears will bleed if you continue on." Lisa muses and Chaeyoung was red as a tomato listening to how blunt Chithip could be at times.

"I'm just saying. The two of you are seated there looking close to devouring one another. Anyways, enjoy your time tonight girls. Your father and I are really proud and welcome to the family Chaeyoung, even though you already were. And please for the love of god, both of you get some sleep and have sex tomorrow. You both look exhausted. And this one needs rest." Chithip points her head in the direction of Chaeyoung.