chapter 6

Lisa stirred awake, her mind in a complete haze as she groaned from the severe headache she was having. Lisa felt extremely exhausted and she moved around in her bed, trying to find the perfect position. Then the sudden realization hit her. This wasn't her bed. Oh shit. Lisa pushed herself up immediately, turning to look over to the side of the bed, realizing that the room was actually a hotel room. She knew what her apartment looked like and she knew what Chaeyoung's apartment looked like. To her horror, she was completely naked. Good god. Who the fuck did I sleep with? Lisa asked herself before turning over to look over and there she found, sleeping on the side of the bed was Chaeyoung. Her back tattoo, including her neck, was clearly visible and she was naked too. Oh no... What have I done? Lisa said to herself.

She never wanted to end up like this in the morning. They were going slow, taking things one step at a time and now they were in bed together. Naked. As hazy as it may seem, Lisa remembered them making their way back to the bedroom. She had fucked Chaeyoung inside and out. She knew they shouldn't have. Chaeyoung was drunk, she was drunk. And now, she was going to suffer the consequences of taking Chaeyoung to bed without her permission. She remembered that only the day before yesterday on their date had they agreed to go slow, and not just that, she promised Chaeyoung that they would go at her pace of how they wanted their relationship to proceed. She broke that promise too. She had only found the right kind of happiness with Chaeyoung, and now she was about to lose it all.

Lisa evidently tried to move, only to feel the sleeping blonde beside stir awake, shifting her body around to face Lisa's direction. Oh shit. Lisa's eyes grew wide in horror and Chaeyoung was now fully awake, her eyes going into panic mode.

"Chaeyoung... let me apologize." Chaeyoung sat up immediately, still trying to comprehend the entire situation.

"Did we..." Her voice came out in only just a whisper and she knew Chaeyoung wasn't believing the whole situation.

Lisa sighs and closes her eyes. "Yes."

Chaeyoung was still in a state of shock. Lisa understood why she would feel as such. Chaeyoung hasn't been with anyone for years. Not to mention not having sex as well. And she didn't want to jump right into something when clearly they had only become friends just three days ago. They had only been on a second date. They were progressing too fast and it scared her that if things moved too fast, then it would end too fast. And Lisa had been scared too. She blamed herself for this. She was jealous of Jisoo. But she should have known Jisoo wasn't the type to steal her date away. And because of both their alcohol induced minds, they had taken too many steps forward in their relationship when clearly both parties weren't ready.

Chaeyoung didn't say a word but moved off the bed, clearly in a state of panic, looking around for her clothes that were scattered around the room. She couldn't think. She couldn't breathe. Chaeyoung didn't know what to do. So she decided it would be best to run.

"Chaeyoung please... stop! Talk to me." Lisa pleaded, getting up from the bed and using the sheets to cover herself up.

"I can't... I have to go." Chaeyoung mumbled incoherently, trying to avoid all contact with Lisa's pleading eyes.

"Chaeyoung, please. Just stop... please... I'm sorry. I was drunk... and I know you wanted us to go slow. I should have been more careful and... and..." Lisa herself couldn't come to terms with what she was trying to say for she believed that last night felt right. Chaeyoung moves towards the door, clearly dressed inappropriately, and she stops at the doorknob when she feels Lisa's hand grip her wrist tightly.

"Please Chaeyoung... don't go," Lisa begged one last time.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I can't do this... I just can't..." Tears were streaming down her face.