chapter 28

The soft tune playing in the background was soothing and calming to the heart. Only during thunder storms did Lisa put up such a soft atmosphere within the confines of their bedroom, a soft candle illuminating the room and the sound of the raindrops batting against the windows created a deep earthy feel. She was staring into rich dark eyes, glistening and sparkling in the dim room, and Lisa smiled. Her heart was so full of love, so full of light, she wondered how the stars had managed to breach through the stormy night. Chaeyoung was soft, her eyes shutting and her lips forming into a smile, Lisa was indebted to this woman for loving her and being her wife. For being the mother of her children and of course the love of her one life. Lisa slowly moves down to her wife's neck, latching onto the bite mark over her pulse point, making Chaeyoung gasp in want and excitement. Lisa was always so gentle, so caring, she didn't hurt Chaeyoung in any way and she was always careful and attentive to Chaeyoung's request.

Smiling into Chaeyoung's skin, Lisa kisses her way down to her breasts, making sure to avoid her nipples, sensitive as it can be, and takes a small bite in between both breasts. Lisa smiles into the kiss when she hears her wife's gasp, going further down to her belly. The soft expanse of skin, it's protruding mound with the soft kicks of their five-month-old miracle was clearly visible under the soft skin. Lisa was ecstatic that after 4 years, Chaeyoung was pregnant again with their third child, having spent most of their time with their two lovable daughters who had grown to be exact carbon copies of their mothers. They had reopened their mega restaurant into an intercontinental restaurant with everyone doing different types of food and stations, it was a major success. Jennie and Jisoo were married 6 months after the opening of their restaurant, and seeing that Chaeyoung had gone through extensive labour and pains, they opted to adopt two boys and had a whirlwind of a time with them. A year after, Somi had married Lucas, and they popped out three kids, Taeyong and Ten having decided to stay unmarried but lived together happily. Seulgi and Irene had a son, a cute one as well, but they too never got married and were happy where they were.

It was only that five months ago did Chaeyoung forget to take her birth control pill, and their little miracle happened, and now, life was bliss. Their two daughters were happy beyond means, excited to have a little man in the house in the months to come, and they were talking nonstop about their little brother whom they enjoyed listening to Chaeyoung's belly every night before bed. And here in the quietness of their room, Lisa was able to ravish her wife like no tomorrow, taking in every inch of skin and kneading her sore and tired flesh. Lisa then takes her time to kiss every spot she felt her baby boy kick, and repositions herself with her thick and leaking long shaft at Chaeyoung's entrance. What Chaeyoung wants, Chaeyoung gets. Chaeyoung whines, clearly close to reaching her orgasm as it is, for she was always sensitive and easy to let go when she was pregnant, now that she had less stress, and life was simple.

Lisa kisses her navel area one last time before moving to hover over Chaeyoung, ensuring that she was laying all her weight over Chaeyoung, and slowly enters her pleading and messy wife. Chaeyoung groans and gasps, her fingernails raking down Lisa's spine, eyes closed tight and yearning for Lisa's thick cock, and when Lisa stayed in position for Chaeyoung to get adjusted, she felt Chaeyoung grip her ass, prompting Lisa to start thrusting. Sweat and moans filled the room, the candle burning still with the lightning and thunder clashing outside with each other, Lisa grunts and circles her hips while thrusting in and out of Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was on the verge of letting go, her walls closing in so tight, clenching harder and harder, and Lisa couldn't help but scream, releasing cum into her wife's entrance, and making Chaeyoung arch her back and let out a pleasing moan as her high hit like a truck. Sex was always loud when it came to the two of them, and sometimes they had to tell the kids that it was just the animals on the streets in the middle of the night looking for food, dogs or cats, and they fell for it. Lisa pulled out slowly, cum leaking out of Chaeyoung's entrance before dropping to the side of the bed, both women panting hard.