tear me apart (from piece to piece) [Becky Lynch]

becky always gave you what you wanted. What you needed.

"Safeword, (Your Name)?" Becky asked as she sat down some toys on the bed. You knew that she knew the answer to this, but she liked to make sure you hadn't forgotten. Especially since the two of you hadn't seen each other since the Rumble.

"It's 'Pineapple'," you breathed, hoping the two of you'd get on with it. It was Wrestlemania weekend, and this might be the only chance to do this considering that she'd want to spend time with Seth. He thankfully, knew of this arrangement, and was all for it - even giving the two of you space for the night.

"Good girl. So tell me, what do'ya want tonight?" she asked, sitting on the bed in front of you. You were completely exposed to her, as she was in her outfit from earlier - minus her leather jacket. This was how she liked you, exposed for her to see everything before she even touches you.

"I-I want you to be mean to me, like the second time we did this," you bit your lip, trying to suppress the moan that was fighting to come out. You couldn't let her know that she was already affecting you. "How you called me names, and treated me like."

"Like what? Come on, finish yer sentence, Lass," she said, leaning in towards you. "Tell Daddy what ya want."

Taking a deep breath, you hesitantly continued, knowing that she knew exactly what you were talking about. "You treating me like the whore I am for you."

Becky smirked, pulling away from you to get a better look at your facial expression. You followed her eyes as raked them over your body, stopping at your already soaked cunt. "Spread. Further." was all she said, and you did as you were told.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good you wont be able to look me in the eyes for a week without blushing. she chuckled,

"Anyone else know what a little slut you are, or do you save it just for me?" Becky asked as she stood up, unbuckling her belt as you thought about her question. "Think about it."

"Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, and Seth..."

Becky let out a chuckle, throwing her belt to the ground. "Mm, maybe I should ask if they want to come and watch you be a filthy slut. Would you like that? Having some of your closest friends watch you be nothing but a slut? Bend over the bed for me."

You whimpered, doing as you were told as Becky grabbed a few more things. You were nervous just like the first time you had done this, but you knew you could trust her with your life. She made you feel safe, even if she was being mean to you.

"God, you're such a whore. You're wetter now that I've brought up everyone watching you. What about if I got them to play with your filthy cunt?" she said, her voice soft but condescending.

"I-I'd like that, Daddy," you moaned, feeling her thumb press against your ass. Rubbing your hole lightly, she leaned down to spit causing you to let out a whimper. "Want you to pass me around to your friends, even Seth, g-god Daddy please-"

Becky cut you off, pulling her hand away to slap you on your ass. You both knew that eventually she'd share you with him, sometimes bringing him up as she fucked you - along with Charlotte.

Reaching next to you for the bottle of lube, she squirted some on to her fingers. "I have my special strap for anal, and the one I normally use on you, thought we could do both tonight. If you would like to stop at any point, you call out 'Pineapple' and Daddy will stop. Color, (Your Name)?" she asked as she pulled up a chair behind you.

"Green, I'm green!" you whimpered, and Becky pushed a lubed up finger to your entrance. You knew she was going to take her time with this, she didn't want to hurt you.