A Gift for You [Riott Squad]

During the Charlotte vs Natalya match, you turned on your friends for the Riott Squad. So, the Riott Squad decides to give you a reward.

Natalya and Charlotte were both knocked out cold as the Riott squad now moved on to Carmella and Tamina. The bell had already rung on a double count out, and You just watched. She was your best friend, but when Ruby gave you a sly smile, you knew what to do. Holding Carmella by the arms, you took a deep breath and kicked your best friend multiple times in the gut.

When the Riott Squad was done, all four of you walked back into the locker room. You didn't want to talk until you were out of the arena, and they were noticing it. Although, Ruby wasn't going to bring it up until they were all in her car.

+++

"(Your Name), what's wrong?" Ruby asked, as if the events that went down never happened. She was in the backseat with you, because it was Sarah's turn to drive. When you didn't answer, she placed a gentle hand on your thigh. "Is it because you turned on your friends for us?"

You didn't want to lie to her, but you certainly didn't want to tell her the truth. Just by the look on your face, Ruby figured it out. The relationship you were having with the members of Riott Squad wasn't normal, but you had to wonder if it was actually worth it.

"Princess, you did such a good job. We're proud of you," Sarah chimed in. When you tensed up from the praise, Ruby noticed.

"You know, I think our Princess has a thing for being praised?" she stated, and you turned your head to face the window. You didn't want her to see that their words were turning you into wet mess.

"I think we should reward her for being a really good girl." Liv smiled, turning to look at both Ruby and you.

+++

Back their hotel room, Ruby instructed you to lay down on her bed. You did as you were told, but had no idea what they had in mind. Closing your eyes, you focused on what you were going to say on Smackdown. The thoughts running through your head were cut short when you felt soft hands on your cheek.

"You're beautiful, (Your Name)," Ruby said in your ear, still caressing your cheek. "Keep your eyes clothes and undress for us, Princess."

You sat up when Ruby's hands were off of you, and began to take off your clothes. Struggling to keep your eyes closed, it took you longer to take everything off.

"You're such a good girl, tonight, tell us what you want," Ruby said, and you could hear clothes hitting the floor.

"P-please, touch me." you whined, expecting a response.

"Oh," you gasped when your legs were pushed open.

You weren't sure which one of the three women were now between your legs. You wanted to open your eyes, but knew if you did, you'd be punished. Rubbing their fingers through the soaked curls between your legs, you knew exactly who it was now.

"Please don't tease me, Liv. Please!" you begged.

"Wow, she actually knew it was me. Such a beautiful, good girl. Tell me, (Your Name), would you like my fingers. Or would you like my tongue?" she whispered, moving her hands to your thighs.

"F-fingers, please?" you moaned, instantly realizing you opened your eyes.

"Ruby, she disobeyed. She opened her eyes," Sarah informed her.

You flinched at the feeling of Liv's finger teasing your entrance, and that put a smile on Ruby's face. "It's alright, our Princess was so good for us today. I think she can look at us tonight."