Mark You as Mine (Rhea Ripley)

warnings: mommy kink, rough sex, face slapping, breeding kink, creampie, fake-cum filled strapon, verbal degradation, jealous!rhea, begging, fake-cum eating, past becky/reader, hints at judgement day x reader (i can't help it okay)

summary: rhea wanted to really make you hers after finding out that your ex-girlfriend had a big breeding kink.

—///—

You had been openly talking to Liv about your sex life with Rhea when she asked about your ex-girlfriend, Becky. It wasn't the best setting to do so - a birthday party for Charlotte in catering, but Liv and you had absolutely no shame when it came to things. Especially when the two of you were being quiet enough that someone had to be right behind you to hear.

"Well, what exactly would you like to know about Becky?" You asked with a laugh, blissfully unaware of Rhea approaching Liv and yourself.

"What was she like in bed? I've heard she's into some interesting things." Liv stated, causing you to roll your eyes. You couldn't believe Liv was asking all of this, knowing that Rhea was at the party too.

Becky and yours relationship was complicated and it had been done and over with two years ago. You didn't mind answering her question, you just were confused as to why she was asking.

"Why're you so invested?" You asked with a laugh, watching her face grow red. "I mean, I don't mind you askin. I'm just curious."

"You promise not to be upset?" She asked you.

"I won't be upset, now tell me!" You said, wanting to know she was acting strange.

"I have a bit of a thing for Becky and I don't want you angry or upset with me. If you're uncomfortable, I promise I won't push it and I'll leave it alone." She said, causing you to laugh.

"Liv, I'm with Rhea, you can go for it. I promise you I'm not upset or anything." You reassured her. Liv gave you a small smile.

"Are you sure?" She questioned, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Yes, I'm completely sure."

Liv sighed, feeling as if she could relax now. "Answer my question." She demanded, not being serious at all.

"Becky has such a big breeding kink, nine times out of ten when we had sex, she'd use that specific kind of strapon." You laughed, jumping when you saw Rhea with her arms crossed right behind you. You bit your lip, looking at Liv who quickly got up from her seat.

"I-I'm going to go find Becky... I'll call you later, (Your Name)." Liv said, rushing out of catering. You hoped she was going to have way better luck than you were having.

"Go find your coat, we're going back to the hotel room now." Was all Rhea said before heading out of catering and to what you assumed was her rental. If you knew she was going to be right behind you, you would have told Liv you'd tell her later.

You said your goodbyes to everyone before slowly making your way outside to her rental. You were nervous, unsure of what Rhea was going to say or do.