I Missed You [Charlotte/OFC]

Charlotte and Alissa hadn't seen each other in awhile, but that flame is still there.
Although deep down, Alissa wanted more.

"I missed you, Char," Alissa admitted, getting into her ex girlfriend's car.

"I know, or you wouldn't be in here. Now would you?" Charlotte smirked, placing a hand on her thigh. Tensing at her touch, Alissa hoped she didn't notice. But she did. She always did.

"Char, please. We're gonna get caught," she whispered. Knowing that they wouldn't due to the windows being tinted and they were in a parking garage.

"You and I both know that's not true. Now be a good girl and pull down your shorts." the smile was off her face, and Alissa missed this.

Doing as she was told, Alissa pulled them down to reveal she wasn't wearing panties. Moving her hand to the center of her legs, she smiled, "Naughty girl."

"Tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it for you," she said, voice low and filled with lust. Alissa tried to find the words to say, but as she felt Charlotte's hand ghost over her clit she became speechless. "Mm, I know exactly what you want. Spread your legs a little more wider for me."

"Fuck!" Alissa gasped as she felt the pain from Charlotte slapping her wet cunt.

"Mm, that got you to talk, babe," she paused to rub her clit. "You're already so wet for me, huh? Did you miss me that bad?"

"Sh-Shut up and fuck me, Char." Alissa moaned as Charlotte's thumb moved faster against her.

"Mm, I don't like that tone, 'Lissa. Now you'll have to wait until we get to my house," she paused to dip her finger into Alissa's entrance. Moving it slowly, Charlotte stopped completely when her ex girlfriend began to whine. Bringing fingers to her her mouth, she cleaned them off with her tongue. Managing to keep eye contact the entire time. "You taste good, but, we have a half an hour car ride. Keep your shorts off and your legs spread for me."

The ride felt slow and Charlotte wasn't helping Alissa either. Every red light, she would brush her fingers against her clit; only moving them to go back to driving.

"Charlotte, please I'm sorry for my tone. But please, I can't take your teasing!" she pleaded, stopping Charlotte's hand from touching her pussy.

Slapping Alissa's thigh hard, she hummed, "Alright, I can manage fifteen minutes without teasing you. But once we get into my house, you'll see."

♡♡♡♡

"We're here, 'Lissa," Charlotte said, before pulling into the long driveway surrounded by trees.

"Don't call me that, you don't get to any more." Alissa snapped. Reaching to open her car door, but Charlotte locked it.

"I created that nickname for you, remember? I know you didn't come here because you wanted to explore the state and you needed a place to stay," Charlotte paused to look at her ex girlfriend. "So before we go in there and y'know, fuck, I need you to be a hundred percent honest."

Alissa looked out the window and away from Charlotte. "I told you I missed you when I got in your car." she said, wiping her face.

"You were serious?" she asked, although she knew that the answer was obvious. Charlotte wanted to hear her say it.

"Yeah, I was. Still am to be honest," Alissa gave the blonde a lazy smile.

"I actually miss you too, Alissa. Despite me messing with you. And I'm sorry that I was an ass to you," Charlotte said, taking Alissa's hand in hers. "But, we're nothing more than fuck buddies, you know this."