Gift [Rhea, Candice]

For Candice's birthday, Rhea gets her a gift. That gift? You.

You sat on the bed, waiting for more instructions from the woman who hired you for the night. As you waited, you couldn't help but notice the large paintings on the walls - ones that would take you a whole lifetime to save up for if you just wanted one. You weren't sure how the woman heard of you, but you weren't complaining, especially since she would be giving you the rest of the ten thousand she had offered. The only reason you had agreed was because she transferred five thousand of it into your account so you knew she was serious and legit.

You heard two sets of voices outside of the door, and you sat up straight instantly. Unsure of what they were going to have you do, you mentally prepared yourself before they opened the door.

"Good evening, (Your Name). I'm glad you could make it." the woman from the phone smiled, reaching out her hand for you to shake it.

Hesitantly shaking it, you returned a smile back. Her wife - you assumed was her wife - stuck hers out and you shook it as well. "I'm Rhea, and this lovely lady is my wife, Candice. You must have a lot of questions as to why you're here and why I hired you, hm?"

"I mean, kind of?" you chuckled, but Rhea raised an eyebrow. She had seemed to let it go before continuing.

"Well, it's her birthday, and she's naturally a switch. Since being with me, she hasn't been able to top, let alone dom. So I thought why not get her a pretty little present?" before she said the rest of what she had to say, Candice sat down next to you. Without looking over at her, you knew she was staring at you. "That present being you, and for the most part I will just be watching until she wants me to join in."

You bit your lip, hoping to get this started soon. You were both excited and nervous as Candice placed a hand on your thigh. "Do you have a safeword, baby?" she asked, rubbing your thigh gently. Her hand inching closer between where you wanted her the most.

"My safeword is 'Pineapple', and if I can't speak, I'll pump my fist in the air."

"Good girl. We have already went over your limits, and I've informed her of what they are. You will call me 'Sir' if I ask you something, or you're begging me." Rhea said, and you nodded.

"I go by Mommy, but if you're uncomfortable, you can call me 'Ma'am'! Do you understand, baby girl?" she asked, bringing her hand up to your face. Caressing your cheek as she waited for an answer.

"Yes, Mommy. I understand." she smiled, pushing two of her fingers into your mouth. You sucked on them hard, trying your best just to focus on her when you could feel Rhea's eyes on you.

"Color?"

"Green, Mommy.
"You suck my fingers so good, are you a good little cock sucker too?" you moaned against her fingers before she pulled them away from your mouth. When you didn't answer, she slapped your face - not hard, but firm. "When I ask you a question, you answer baby. I'd hate to punish my pretty Princess."

"But I'd love to. Answer her question, Slut." Rhea smirked, palming at the strap she was packing in her pants.

"I-I am, Mommy!" you gasped, and Candice pulled you into a kiss.

"Get undressed, and on your knees. You're going to suck Rhea's strap like a good girl, understood?"

You nodded, and she watched as you began to take your clothes off. Thankful that Rhea asked you to wear a skirt as you slid it off with ease. As soon as you were undressed, you got on your knees as you waited for further instructions. Candice moved over so Rhea could sit next to her.

"Beg me, beg for my cock, slut." she smirked, running the pad of her thumb across your lips. You took a deep before speaking, watching as she unzipped her jeans, pulling out the blue and black toy.