Party of Six [Rhea, Becky, Charlotte, Toni]

You had once told your girlfriend, Rhea, that you'd love to be fucked by all of her close coworkers. And well, here you are

You sat on the bed, biting your nails as you waited patiently. Rhea, your girlfriend told you stay put. The two of you just finishing a conversation about her day at the performance center, and when her phone rang, she stepped out of the room fast. You were tempted to go see what she was doing, as well as if she was okay.

Before you could get up, Rhea came back in with a smirk on her face. You called down, giving you confirmation that she was okay. Your girlfriend was more than okay.

"So, (Your Name)," Rhea said, sitting on the bed next to you. Whoever was on the phone with her, must've told her she won a million dollars. Just by the way she was acting, you wanted to know what she was hiding.

"Spit it out!" you groaned, wanting to get the news over with.

"You know how we were talking the other night?"

"Rhea, we talk every night..." you had no clue what she was hinting at.

"You really don't remember telling me about your fantasies?" Rhea asked, a smirk plastered on her face.

Feeling your cheeks heat up, you cursed yourself for forgetting. You knew Rhea wasn't going to let it go, just this once.

"Baby... you said you'd drop it," you said as you hid your face.

"I did, but," she paused to stand up. "Then it would take away my fantasy."

Looking back at Rhea, who was now walking towards the bedroom door, you gave her a confused look. You weren't sure what she was hinting at, until they walked through the door.

"Rhea! You can't be serious." you said, hiding your face in a pillow.

Charlotte, the tallest walked over to the bed first. Sitting next to you as everyone came into the room, and the last to enter was Becky. The two of you were training partners, and she definitely wasn't going to let this go.

"Hey, Princess," Becky said, getting on her knees in front of you.

"Did you really have to tell her?" you groaned, trying to hide your face.

"Yes I did, and they know your safeword is Pineapple if at any time you need to stop." Rhea smiled, sitting down on the bed next to you.

The breath in your throat was caught when Becky went to pull off your pajama shorts. You never expected this to come to life, everyone's eyes on you. "Pretty panties." Becky commented before pulling them off of you.

Toni moved down on her knees next Becky, running her hands up your thighs. You were already overwhelmed with this; the fact that your girlfriend made it real for you. Feeling your legs being spread farther than what they were, you were suddenly met with the embarrassment.

"She's got such a pretty pussy," Toni smirked, kissing your thighs lightly. You couldn't look at the two women down on their knees for you.

"How many fingers do you want, baby?" Rhea leaned down to ask in your ear.

Becky pressed her thumb against your clit, but you knew you had to answer. "T-two, please!" Laughing softly in your ear, Rhea watched as Becky slipped her finger into you.

"She's fucking tight," Becky smirked, and Rhea hummed.

"You should see her take my strap."

The thought of Rhea fucking you while they watched filled your mind. You wanted it, needed it. Two fingers rubbing at your clit brought you back to what was happening. Looking at Toni, you wanted to pull her hair, get her to give your clit more attention.