cockwarming - mean!dom!bayley

"You do know why I'm doing this to you, to me, right, (Your Name)?" she sighed teasingly. Lubing the tip of her strapon. It was the strapon she used to always have you cockwarm her - thicker than her other ones, but it always fit so perfectly in your pussy.

"Yes, Bayley,"

"Then tell me."

"Beca-" you were cut off as she slid the toy all the way into your pussy. You bit your lip, trying to focus on anything but the stretch as she pulled out. She was warming you up - knowing full well that you could come just from the very few movements she was giving you. As soon as you were calm and collected - she was inside of you for a good minute. "Because I touched myself without your permission."

"Mm, good. Now, let's see how long you last on my cock. Your cunt's already soaked." She teased, reaching down to rub at your clit. You tried your best to hold back the moan that was pushing out of your throat. You wanted so much more, but you weren't going to complain.

——

Only ten minutes into your punishment, and Bayley's phone went off. Once you realize that Sasha was calling, you covered your mouth. Bayley answered as she pulled your hand away.

"What're you up to today, Bay?" Sasha asked, and Bayley pulled your hair roughly. You let out an unrecognizable noise that caused Sasha to laugh.

"Punishing, (Your Name). Making her sit on my cock for a few. I caught her touching herself when I went out and got us lunch. An ungrateful hole, is what she is." she sighed, slapping your thigh.

This was going to be the longest punishment you've ever experienced, considering Sasha and Bayley were going to be on the phone for most likely hours. You just really hoped you could get through it.