Fill Me [Charlotte Flair]

When you tease Charlotte on a date, Charlotte gets you back. (But that's what you were hoping for).

You looked over the menu, unsure of what to pick. Charlotte had taken you to a fancy restaurant - one that you had brought up before the two of you started your agreement. You had once dated her close friend, Becky, and for your last date, she had taken you to this place. Becky and you didn't work out, but remained close - occasionally teasing you about how much Charlotte and you were perfect for each other. The only thing she didn't know was that the two of you weren't dating. That Charlotte loved spending her money on you, buying you everything you've ever wanted. The only thing she wanted in return was you - which you had no problem with. There were no strings attached, and she sometimes loved sharing you with some of her friends. Before you could think further of those times, Charlotte brought you back to reality.

"Baby, have you decided on what you want tonight?" Charlotte asked with a raised eyebrow. You bit your lip, looking back down at the menu.

"I think I'll get the personal pizza this time, what about you?" you asked, sitting your menu down to see Charlotte smirking at you. Licking her lips, she hummed in response.

"I'm thinking about Chicken Alfredo, without the chicken."

"Sounds good."

While eating, you came up with a good idea. "So, I was thinking about you and one of your friend's fucking me," you admit, voice low as Charlotte twirled the noodles on her fork. Stopping what she was doing to look up at you, silently edging you to go on. "Well, you and Becky this time. You know how she used to fuck me, even in a busy restaurant. Kinda miss calling her Daddy."

You knew you'd done it now, but her calm demeanor was very surprising. Taking a bite of your pizza, you watched as a smirk creeped up on her face.

"You're such a slutty baby, teasing Daddy at dinner like this. If we weren't in public, I'd have you over my knee. But you and I both know you'd want that."

Your jaw dropped - you weren't expecting Charlotte to say such things so casually, but she wasn't wrong. You loved when she spanked you, treated you roughly, and she loved treating you like that. One night, you asked her if she was okay with you bringing up Becky (you wanted to make sure she was a hundred percent okay with it), and she was more than okay with it.

---

After dinner, Charlotte's driver was waiting outside of the restaurant for both of you. The drive to the restaurant was a two hour drive, but the food was definitely worth it. As soon as he started driving, she rolled up the divider to give the two of you privacy.

"You're in trouble baby, teasing me. You know how much I wanted to bend you over the table and take you in front of everyone?" she breathed, pulling onto her lap. "Do you feel Daddy's cock? I don't think you deserve it tonight, and it's even my special one that you love so much."

You let out a whimper, grinding against her lap. You knew which toy she was referring to, and it made you want her more. "Daddy, please. I want your cock," you pouted. Wrapping your hand around her throat as you pulled her into a kiss. Pulling your shirt off of you, Charlotte you back into a kiss as quick as she could. Unclasping your bra, she threw it onto the floor of the limo.

"We're not going to fuck in here, sweet girl. Just gonna tease you until we're back in my place; however, I am going to spank you. Over my lap," she said, sitting up straight on the seat, she watched as you slowly laid across your lap. Before starting, she rolled the divider down. "Scott, you can turn the music up on your side."

You felt embarrassment creep up, but as soon as the divider went back up, you felt better. "Now, (Your Name), since we're in a moving vehicle, I'm going to go easy on you. Ten spanks for teasing me, and when we get home, I'll fuck you so good with my cock. Understood? What's your safeword?"