Gonna Give You What You Want [The Miz/Fem!Reader]

Mike's been a good boy, he deserves a reward.
Prompt was Pegging

You had asked Charlotte if it was alright with her - since she would be spending the night with Andrade. You knew she'd be more than okay with it, but you felt it would be common courtesy, because she was still your dom.

So when The Miz approached you on Wrestlemania that he needed 'help', the two of you went to talk more. Searching for a private area of the arena, you smiled when you found a place underneath a curtain. "What's up, Mike?" you asked, and he bit his lip.

"Is Charlotte okay with this? With us? I'd hate to be a hom-" you cut him off by placing your finger on his lips.

"Of course she's okay with it, plus our relationship is strictly dom-sub, and nothing more. I've asked her, and she said she's more than okay with it." you reassured Mike, giving him a smile in which he returned.

"Okay, I was concerned that she'd be upset,"

"As long as I'm domming, she's okay. Which I am, now be a good boy and win your match." you winked, leaving him to go prepare yourself for your own match.

Having lost you, you were happy that at least both Mike and Charlotte won, and you decided to celebrate with him. After all, he deserved it. You were quick to congratulate Charlotte, telling her what time you were going over to Mike's hotel room, and in return she told you to text her when you were on your way to hers once you were done (unless he wanted to cuddle, then she'd wanted to know that).

---

It was nice that he was in the same hotel as you, and so was Charlotte. Since Wrestlemania weekend came to an end, you were only going to be in New York for two more days. It was great, especially since both Mike and Charlotte were on Smackdown, while you were on Raw.

So when you arrived to his room, you knocked on the door. He didn't take long to answer his door, and for that, you were thankful. He smiled as he moved to let you in, and when he shut the door, you sat down on the couch. "What are your hard limits, and things you really enjoy?"

"I really enjoy being verbally humiliated, l want to be told that some fucks you better than me. If you're okay with that, but I love being praised. I'm not into anything extreme, but I really enjoy being pegged, but I don't really like my cock being touched, or sucked. I prefer giving pleasure over giving. I don't like watersports, or bodily functions. Also to save you your next question, my safeword is 'Pickles'," he blushed, and you raised an eyebrow.

"You're a brat, aren't you? I'm okay with all of those being what you like and dislike. We have similar interests, I see." you winked. "Are you ready, pretty boy?"

"Yes, (Your Name). I'm ready."

"Call me 'Ma'am', and come over here and take my clothes off for me," you said, watching as he came closer to you. Pulling your shirt off with ease, he moved to your bra. When you realized he was struggling, you pulled it off to help him out.

"Sorry, ma'am," he looked down on the ground, but you lifted his head up by his chin.

"No apologies, I promise it's okay." you assured him. Running the pad of your thumb against his bottom lip, you asked, "Are you comfortable with making me come with this pretty mouth of yours? Hm?"

"That's okay with me, Ma'am." you kissed his forehead as you stood up, unbuckling your belt. You didn't mind taking the rest of your clothes off, not when the sight of Mike on his knees was right in front of you.

You removed your panties, and when you sat back down, Mike had already crawled closer to you. Spreading your legs, you watched as Mike got between your thighs. Taking his time to kiss over your bruising thighs, Mike left no bruise left behind. Growing impatient, you pushed his head to where you needed him the most.