A to Z NSFW Rhea Ripley Headcanons

A: Affair (Describe an extra-marital affair)

"She's in the other room, (Your Name)," Rhea smirked as you covered your mouth. Slowly, she pushed the tip of her strap into you. Keeping most of her clothes on, she pushed her pants down slightly. "It's a good thing I pack, Princess."

"Rhea, I don't think I could be quiet, oh god," you gasped as she pushed the strap all the way into you.

"Suck on my fingers to keep you quiet," she said pushing fingers into your mouth. "Wouldn't want Becky to hear now?" Rhea smirked as you moaned against her digits.

B: Birthday (Describe birthday sex)

Rhea had bought a few things for you, and set up dinner at a fancy restaurant. Before going, Rhea would lie you down on the bed, spreading your legs apart. Usually she'd make you beg, but since it's your birthday, she'd give you exactly what you want. Whether it be her mouth, fingers, both, or her strap, she'd give you it without having to beg.

"I want you to come around my fingers before we go out to eat." Rhea said, and you pouted. Smirking, she'd add, "What? You want my cock is that it Princess?" Before you could answer, the pad of her thumb rubbed between your folds and up to your clit. "You'll get my cock soon birthday girl, but for now I'll fuck you with my fingers."

C: Compliments (Mid- and post-sex compliments)

You will tell her how good she fucks you, and how good she is with her mouth and fingers. Rhea will tell you how good you took her cock, and during sex she'd tell you taste really good.

D: Dry Humping (Describe a dry-humping scene)

You knew this was the only way she was going to allow you to get off. The humiliation was her favorite part. Her voice still in your ear, "You wanna get off don't you?" having her clothes completely on, she moved between your legs. The panties you were wearing, visibly wet from all the teasing she's done the whole night.

"Please, fuck-'" you began to beg, but as Rhea continued to thrust her hips against you, you stopped.

"You like when I fuck you like this?" she asked, kissing your neck.

"Yes!"

E: Experimenting (Trying something new)

"Are you sure, baby?" you asked, and Rhea nodded. With that, she laid down on the bed. You had never topped before, and she wanted to try it. She made sure you knew she was still in charge - power bottoming was something she'd done before. Pushing in the tip of your strapon into her, you watched her closely for any sign of distress.

"Mm, good girl," she praised as you slowly moved into her more. "I'll let you know when you can move. I know you're dying to, aren't you?" you nodded as a whimper escaped your throat.

F: Firsts (First time having sex together)

Rhea watched as you laid down on the bed, joining the second your back hit the bed. "Beautiful," she breathed as she made her way down your body. Leaving light kisses on each inch of skin she passed. You were ready for her.

G: Gentle (Describe gentle/loving mid-sex gestures) Rhea will slowly fuck you when she's gentle. She goes slow with foreplay as well as the actual sex. She loves to make sure you're feeling the most pleasure as well. Rhea isn't a big fan of gentle sex, but when the two of you have it, it's always amazing. H: Handsy (When they can't keep their hands to themselves)

Rhea loves touching you. Sexually and non sexually, she loves it. She'll touch you after training at the Performance Center, knowing how much it drives you crazy.

I: Initiator (Who initiates most of the time? How?)

Rhea usually initiates it, because she loves to tease you. No matter the setting, she'll tease you with her words. Or if she knows she won't get caught, she'll sneak her hands into your pants. Which usually leads to sex.