Wanting You [Charlotte, Becky]

Porn Without Plot kind of. Takes place the Thursday before Wrestlemania weekend (Today 4/4/19!)

You walked out to the car with a smile on your face, your girlfriend, Charlotte greeting you to grab your bags. Rolling your eyes at her, "You know I could have put them in the trunk, Char."

"Yeah, but I'd rather get it in there fast so we can head to the hotel faster," she smirked, and you knew the car ride was going to be long. "Because the faster we get there, the faster I can have my hands on you."

You knew tonight was the only night she would even be able to fuck you, especially since it was Wrestlemania weekend. Charlotte was in the main event, and so she needed all her strength. You were just happy to be going with her, and so when she called asking if you'd like to accompany her, you couldn't say no.

Once in the car, Charlotte kissed you before turning it on. The hotel was three hours away, but she made road trips fun. Turning the radio on, you tried to find a station that was playing commercial free hours. But when the luck you had ran out, you turned it off.

"We don't have to listen to music, baby," she said, eyes glued to the road. "I may have another idea."

You looked at her with a confused look. She was driving, so there wasn't much you could do other than talk and listen to music.

"What can you possibly have in mind, Char?" you laughed, shaking your head at her.

The two of you were stuck in traffic when Charlotte looked at you. "Take your panties off, and I'll show you." she said in a serious tone. Glancing back at the road to make sure she didn't have to move her car up.

Placing her hand on your thigh, you couldn't help the gasp that escaped your lips. You hadn't felt her touch in weeks, and when her long fingers trailed up your thigh, you were already growing wet.

"I want you, so bad," you moaned as her hand slipped under your skirt. "Missed your hands on me."

Charlotte hummed, looking at the road as she pulled up. Traffic was still slow, but you hoped that it would pick up. You knew she was packing, she always packed when she had the day off.

"Oh? No panties? you're a bad girl," she tsked, running her finger tips against your inner thigh. "Spread your legs for your queen."

"Really?" you laughed, earning you slap to your thigh.

"I wanted to try a different title, what can I say?" Charlotte smiled. Ignoring her reply, you did as you're told. There wasn't much room in her car, but you made it work.

"I can already tell you're soaked, Princess? Who's got you all needy like this?"

You wanted to say her, because of course it was Charlotte. She knew this, but you knew she'd fuck you faster if you gave her an answer that she didn't want.

"Becky." you smirked at her, and Charlotte moved her hand from your thigh.

"Oh really, (Your Name)? You want 'The Man' to fuck you, pretty girl?" she asked as she looked at the road, finally the traffic started to speed up, and the hotel wasn't too far away.

The rest of the drive, you sat in silence with your legs spread. Charlotte's hand occasionally touching your thigh, but not enough to give you what you needed. As soon as she parked into the hotel's parking lot, she got out. You knew she wasn't angry, but you were wondering what was going through her mind.

Coming back to the car, she opened your door for you. "Thank you, Char," you smiled, leaning in to kiss her.

"Don't be thanking me just yet, Princess, I haven't told you my surprise!" she smirked as she kissed you back. Biting your lip, you waited for Charlotte to keep going.