21. Harry Didn't Answer.

Well hello hello to the readers of this long lost story...

It's been

It's been... What like.... More than 6 month only....? But I promise... This chapter will make you forgive me real quick.

Also..

After this chapter, the story will move faster. I think though... 🤔

--

Word Count : 15 K

~~~~~~~~~~~~

( London , October 2017)

---

It was friday night and 2 days before Louis and Niall were supposed to move back to their places. Harry and Zayn had an important meeting on Saturday so they all decide to spend the Friday together with everyone, before their departure.

Everyone only worked half day and came back to Harry's place to spend rest of it with each other. First they all decided to go to a funfair, but because Louis was not allowed to stay on his feet for long time, they all decided to stay in. But instead of cooking like ordinary day, they decided to have a cookout, which started around 3 pm. They celebrated the evening around pool area, while cooking and enjoying each other's company.

It was a little after 3 pm, sun was out and shining bright even though it was late October. Niall and Harry were sprawled over lounge chairs, sipping on their first beers of the day, when the blue eyed boy spoke, earning Harry's attention back to him from where it was focused on a certain brunette standing a bit away from them .

" So..."

Harry quirked his eyes, "So ?"

"How are you doing ?" Niall spoke from behind his bottle.

Harry's forehead creased at the question, " I'm doing good, fine. Why such a question?"

Niall ignored his question and put another one of his in front of him, "Would you really be after we leave ?"

And that's when Harry understood what he was trying to do. Looking away from his eyes, Harry took an urgent sip from his bottle, " I'm okay, Niall. Please don't worry about it."

Niall made a face, not really believe his answer, " Bullshit! "

" Seriously . " Harry tried again, looking at him.

Exhaling a heavy breath, Niall leaned forward and said with frustrated voice, " So you're saying that you're okay with him walking out of your house right now ?" Niall stopped for a moment and gestured behind him at louis who was standing with Zayn, learning how to grill, " You wouldn't cry or feel anything ?"

Harry looked at where Niall's thumb was pointing at before lowering his eyes, " I stopped having feeling for anyone like that years ago, Niall. And the emotions I used to carry in my heart for him are as well gone now, except for friendship. "