14. "He's Mine."

It's been 40 Days

It's been 40 Days. 😂😂😂😂😂

~

I'm so sorry. 🙈

~

Thank you so much for 16K reads and your patience. You guys are awesome. 😘

~

❗❗IMPORTANT❗❗ :

There is a question at the end of the chapter, please answer it. I really need your help to make the decision. 🤗

Word Count : 12.6 K

.

____________________

.

(October 2017, London)

.

Everything was quiet, only a subtle beat of thumping could be heard when Louis' eyes flickered into the darkness of the room. He was not sure where he was, but he knew it wasn't his flat, as he was not in his bed.

The pillow under his cheek was impressively warm and soft. It held a soothing fragrance within that was making Louis' senses calm. He stayed in the position for a while, but after a few moments he felt something. The little thumping he was hearing, was coming from within his pillow and it was also moving now and then. When Louis tried to move his body to inspect, he found himself caged in arms. And he started to panic.

Louis tilted his head up to look, who was the person, holding him down. He didn't remember anything at the moment as his mind was hazy. When Louis focused on the face of the person, who was cuddling him close sideways in the moonlight, his heart skipped a beat and eyes blown wide in shock.

Louis didn't know how to react. His body went limp, when he realised it was Harry. He froze to the point where he was hardly breathing.

Harry's one arm was curled under Louis' neck, as his head was propped up on his shoulder. While his other arm was over Louis' belly, holding him close to his side. Harry's warm breathes were softly fanning over Louis' face while he was cuddling him impossibly close.

How did he got himself in a situation, where he found himself sleeping with his boss, while both of them were cuddling impossibly close ?, Louis thought to himself when he turned his head around in the room.

But then all of a sudden, reality hit him.

It felt like a bucket of ice cold water was pour onto him, when he tried to move his legs but a pain shoot through his ankle to his knees, making him recall, what actually happened.