Prologue.

(April, 2014, New York)
.

Louis was about to cross the road when he heard someone screaming in the alley a few feet away. He started walking towards the alley with quick steps.

When he reached there he saw that three guys were beating someone mercilessly behind the dumpster. He advanced towards them,

" Oi... Leave 'em alone."

" Fu¢k off man or you'll be in the place of this bit¢h." one of the three said turning to him, still holding the almost dead guy down.

" Shut the fu¢k up and leave him alone or I will call the cops."

The one who spoke before, tossed the guy he was gripping on, to others and started walking towards Louis.

When he reached to him, they both made eye contact for a second and the other guy balled up his fist and lift up his hand to punch Louis in the face. But Louis rapidly hunched down and threw one power packed punch into his guts.

The guy instantly stumbled back holding his throbbing stomach. At that the two who were holding the pitite boy, rushed towards them and threw him next to Louis.

They were about to attack him together but someone else rushed towards them with much speed, brushing past Louis and pushed them back to the dumpster. He hold them with their throats and pushed them down on to the dumpster.

" When he asked you to leave the guy, you should have listened to him." the guy who's face was still hid from Louis said to the two boys in a really deep and intimidating voice.

" Take the guy to hospital right now , he needs medical attention. The hospital is only a block away from here to the right. I'll take care of them. " the stranger said to Louis without even looking at him.

Louis couldn't process what was happening but when he heard the stranger talking to him, he snapped out of his shocked phase and shook his head in yes. He started helping the injured guy up and put one of his arm around his neck to help him stand on his feet.

The guy was barely awake and his face was covered with lots of scratches and cuts, that were bleeding. The guy wasn't able to talk properly but he started mumbling some incoherent words again and again, that seemed like 'thank you'.

Louis was about to turn right from the alley, when he looked back to the stranger, he was still holding down one of the guy on the dumpster while the other two were laying on the ground, one holding his nose and another their croch.

Louis had no idea when that happened, because he didn't hear a thing.

Louis was still confused that why would someone like the guy be roaming around in this part of the town at this late. He was also out at the time but he needed some fresh air to think and to get the stress out of his head but the way this guy was dressed, seemed like he was coming out of some party or function.

The stranger was wearing an expensive floral suit that was alone giving out the vibe that the guy definitely doesn't belongs to this side of the town. He was without a doubt 6 ft tall and his hair were long, a bit down to his broad shoulders. The amount of time he heard him speak, it was screaming dominance in his voice.

That's all he can think before the guy he was holding, started whimpering in pain. Louis looked at the stranger one last time and walk out of the alley completely and headed to the hospital.

That was the first time they met but none of them saw each others face.

------------------------------

(1 February 2015, London )
.

Louis was hopeless and that was not just the beginning of his problems. He cried the night before but no one knew about it because he was living alone. He was a strong person but everyone faces a time when their inner strength gives up on them and breaks them down.

He stepped out of his apartment an hour ago for a walk and get a bite to eat ; he hasn't eaten anything in two days.

After walking around in the park for a while he headed towards the Pizza Hut that was across the street. He made-up his mind to eat at the restaurant rather than taking it home. After ordering his regular Pepperoni Pizza he turned to the sitting area in the restaurant.

He was looking around for any seats left but couldn't find one so he just asked to an employee that was passing by for assistance. The guy pointed to a table that was right behind him and said that there's the only seat left in the restaurant right now.

Louis thanked him for the help and turned to the way he pointed to , he almost reached to the seat when one of the guy that was sitting there with his two friends, looked at him. The seat that was empty and Louis was about to sit on was next to him.

The guy turned his head to look at the empty seat next to him the same time when Louis did. When both of them turned their head to each other, once again their eyes made contact but this time none of them averted them.

Both of them couldn't understand what was holding them back from averting their eyes from each other. Maybe it was pain or maybe it was yearn in other's eyes that was attracting them but one thing was clear in both of their minds that they were finally feeling calm and composed after such a long time. They were sure that they could look into each other's eyes for the eternity.

When someone bumped into him, Louis blinked his eyes and both of them got back from their own world.

It happened so fast but when Louis tried to look at him again, he just couldn't and scrambled back quickly walking towards the door. He was almost out of the restaurant when he realizes that his order was still not ready. So he walks back to the counter and asked them to make his order a takeaway.

All those 10 minutes when he was waiting there for his food, he didn't turn for a second to the way the guy was sitting. But he still can feel the guy's eyes on him. As soon as he got a hold on to his food he literally ran out of the door.

He was breathless , his heart was beating really loud and blood was pumping through his veins really fast. When he turned back for a second to look through the glass window, he found himself staring into his eyes again ; the guy was still looking at him.

Louis just clutched his eyes shut and ran towards the way his apartment was.

And that was the first time when they saw each other but they were still unknown to the fact that they already had met before.

******************************

[A/N : Hey there Lovely People, this is my third story.

Two things about the Prologue....

The first scene of the chapter, I've witnessed it this morning in my dream with Harry wearing that suit and fighting & all. And second scene of the chapter happened to me in real life when I was going through some of the toughest time of my life in 2014....

Just wanna let you all know that this story was supposed to be started with the second scene but that dream changed my mind. So yeah I hope you all like it.... And don't forget to check out my other work too..

"Arranged To Love" and "Second Chances".

English is not my first language so if I make any kind of mistakes, please don't hate me. Just be a sweetheart and let me know, I will try to fix them.

Thank you so much for all the support and always remember....

I love you ALL. - Rayne

Read📖 . Comment💬 . Vote🌟 . Share📲 . Please 🙏🙃]

04 Nov 2017