10 (I). "Please Don't leave."

(July 2017, London)
.

Almost half an hour after when Louis and Niall left the building, Harry and Liam made their exit from there as well. Due to some sort of emergency, Harry had to stay back for a bit longer more and so does Liam. They both got into Harry's car, before Harry turned on the ignition and pulled the car out of the parking lot, driving through the territory of the hotel.

Liam was looking out of the car when his eyes catches something and he focused his sight to recognize the people. It wasn't really hard to recognize them as he always tried to look for one of them these days. Liam tapped on Harry's hand and gestured him to look at the side of the road.

" Harry, pull over."

Harry's eyes moved to look at where Liam was pointing to and a scowl suddenly appeared on his face. He slowly parked vehicle on the side and turned off the engine, before they both walked out of it instantly.

-

( Few minutes earlier)

" Get in sexy thing."

Niall who was typing on the phone, stopped moving his fingers and Louis turned around to look at the source of the voice as well. The man who catcalled before, smirked and turned around to talk to the person who was driving the car, before he shut down the car. Niall looked back at Louis and then they took a few steps away from there to avoid them.

The three man who were sitting in the car, exchanged glances with each other before they walked out of the vehicle. They did not made any move to go near the two but to stand by the car, before one of them who was wearing the black shirt, started speaking.

" C'mon sweethearts, we can give you a ride

" C'mon sweethearts, we can give you a ride. There ain't no need to wait for a stupid bus. You know that fine a$$ of yours is made to sit on cars like this not some rusty bus."

" Fu¢k off before I kick your a$$." Niall said glaring at them.

" Whooooooooh, baby ! Aye, how bout you bring your fine ass over here. You know I'm not like Tod here, I will treat you with special things. I won't even let your juicy a$$ touch the seat, but my lap. " the blue shirt spoke this time.

" Back the fu¢k off you jerk." Louis spat through his gritted teeth.

" Hey baby, now that's not a good thing, aye . You know we can help each other equally. We will give you a ride to your place and then you can ride us there, how 'bout that , huh ? "  the guy in white t-shirt said and high five the others,laughing.

Louis' patience was giving up on him as he started walking towards them but Niall held his hand and said,

" Let’s just go back to the hotel and call for a cab from there. "

Louis looked at him and then back to the three bastards who obviously ogling onto them. He huffed after taking a long breath and nodded. He barely took a few steps before the guy wearing black shirt grabbed Niall's wrist and swung him around.