1. Mr. Blue Eyes.

( April 2017, London)
.

Harry was waiting for the Heathrow Express at Paddington station, jumping on his heels in anticipation. He was really late and was sure that the person he was going to receive at the airport was definitely going to kick his ass for being this late. But it was not his fault that his car broke down and none of the taxis were available .

He was constantly looking at his watch and the train schedule that was hung on the wall

He was constantly looking at his watch and the train schedule that was hung on the wall . He was about to look at the wall again when his eyes recognized someone specific.

He can never forget the face that he saw two years ago, he can never erase the memory from that day. He used to have dreams about those ocean deep cerulean eyes, almost every night. He was hooked on to them really bad .

But when he finally averted his eyes from his face, he saw that the guy with most beautiful eyes was not alone. There was another guy standing in front of him but the thing made Harry sad was, there was also a girl there and she was holding on to his Mr. Blue Eyes.

They both were really couply and cozy with each other. Harry couldn't understand why was he feeling so jealous of that girl, it's not like that guy was ever going to talk to him, and after his past....... he was also not going to let anyone hurt him again ; but it was really hard to get over from Mr. Blue Eyes.

Harry moved his sight from them to somewhere else but his eyes kept stealing glances from that way.

After a few seconds when he turned to them again, he saw that the girl was not with him anymore but was kissing the guy who was standing in front of them and HIS Mr. Blue Eyes was talking on the phone while smiling at them.

Harry never felt that much relieved when he saw that happening, EVER .

Well now that his guy was not with the girl, Harry decided to take a chance to talk to him and that's why with a bit of nervousness and hesitation, he walked towards them.

He was going to do a really stupid thing and he was well aware of it.

" umm, excuse me." he says looking at the group but focusing his attention on someone specific.

All the three heads turned to him, and now Harry was sweating because his eyes were again locked with those cerulean ones, that were open wide like saucers.

He recognized him too.

"Yes...." the girl said giving him an amused look.

" uuuu Do-do I know you from somewhere?"

Harry said and facepalmed at himself in his mind too. Because he couldn't get anything better to say could he.

Idiot

" Well I don't think so." the girl said raising one eyebrow and the guy who was maybe his boyfriend, gave him a stern look.

" Oh no, actually I was talking to him." Harry pointed to Mr. Blue Eyes, and the guy was now even more flushed and his eyes widen more if it was even possible.