6. Little Munchkin

[ A/N : I'm sorry guys for these late updates. I travelled back from my home to Delhi and then I was busy with handling all the hassle at my work and apartment. And when I finally finished fixing everything up, I somehow managed to dislocate my shoulder. I had to wrap a tight bandage around my shoulder and was advised to not move it too much. So that is why I couldn't write that frequently and update on time. But the good news is that my shoulder got popped back this morning by itself, while I was sleeping like a starfish sprawled over my bad on my stomach, and I'm experiencing less pain now . My doctor said that I can move it, but still not too much. So yeah, the updates will be back on time from now on. I'm sorry for the short chapter but the upcoming ones will be longer than this one.

Thank you guys for your patience. 😘😘😘😘😘 - Rayne ]

HAPPY HOLI EVERYONE !!!
🎈🎨💦🌈

-----------

( July 2017, London)
.

" WHAT THE FUCK ! "

The loud voice boomed into the room grabbing everyone's attention towards the source of the voice. Everyone else was looking at the person standing at the threshold of the office, in confusion except for one person, who's brown eyes were wide like saucer.

"Niall, what happened ? " Louis asked walking towards him.

" What the heck is he doing here ?" Niall spit the words in anger, pointing a sharp finger at the person who was standing next to the only woman present in the room.

Liam Payne.

Liam's chocolate brown eyes widened even more if it was even possible and he abruptly try to hid behind Perrie.

" What, who ?" Louis asked looking to where his finger was pointing.

" That douchebag, who's trying to hide behind Perrie." Niall was fuming when he spoke and rushed towards the proclaimed 'Douchebag', Liam shrieked when he realized that Niall was coming to get him, and ran around the desk.

" Come here you, a$$hole." Niall tried to run after him but Liam kept circling the work desk that belonged to Harry Styles.

" No baby, not right now. " Liam said in a really sweet voice.

Every person in the room gasped, when the words left from Liam's mouth. It was like a red rag to the bull when Liam said that to Niall. Niall tried to catch him speeding up his steps but Liam never stopped running around the table. Niall's fury was building up by the every passing moment. He picked up a bunch of files those were laid really neatly on the desk, and started throwing them at Liam one by one. A few hit him on his shoulder but mostly, Liam dodged successfully.

" Don't you fucking dare call me that, you pervert." Niall roared and threw another file at him.

" But what should I call you than, Honey ? " Liam said pouting his lips when the next shooting file hit him on his shoulder, he tried to rub it better.

" Liam what are you doing ? " Harry questioned in confusion, finally getting enough of the two and couldn't bare anymore crashing down his office.

" Oh, nothing Harry, just catching up on where we left earlier. Right sweetheart ? " Liam glanced at Harry casually and then turned to look at Niall with big Cheshire smile.

Niall snarled and threw the pen holder sitting on the desk next to him, at Liam with full force. But again Liam saved his head successfully by moving to the left.