4. "I hate you."

( A/N : 3rd attempt to post this chapter... 😂😂😂😂😂)

(July 2017, London)
.

Louis was at the front desk, working on computer. He was going through the guest list and important details about wedding guests' staying at the Regency. When he heard footsteps coming towards him, he looked up. It was Niall and seemed to be other two guests of the wedding walking beside him. But the closer he get to the front desk, the better Louis could detect that there was something wrong, because of the scowling on Niall's face.

When the three get next to the front desk, that's when Louis noticed something and asked to his friend,

" ermmm Niall, What happened to your shirt....?"

But Niall just looked up at him with the same irritated expression and instead of answering Louis, he turned to the two guests standing behind him.

" Mr. and Mrs. Brandner, this is Louis Tomlinson and he will be helping you with your arrangements at the Styles Regency." he said and tried to give them a smile and than he turned back to Louis.

" And Louis this is Mrs. Julia Brandner and Mr. Arno Brandner. I hope you know really well what you need to do now." he gives him a fake creepy smile, after his highly unprofessional behaviour in front of two guests, who seems to be enjoying the scene looking pretty amused.

Louis' eyes widened at his behaviour and he looks at the couple apologetically ,

" I'm really sorry Mr. and Mrs. Brandner for Mr. Horan's unacceptable behaviour. And let me assure you that it will never happen again. It's our policy to respect and treat our guests honorably. And there is no excuse for his unprofessional behaviour. I'm apologising to you both on behalf of him."

he rambles out in one breath without giving them any chance to say anything. Niall was still standing there with amused expressions .

" Young boy, are you done with your apologies for today, can I say something now? " Arno said crossing his arms and giving him a smile.

" I'm - I'm sorry Sir. Yes please." he looks down, chewing his inner cheek nervously .

" Niall here has done nothing wrong. He is a really good employee to this hotel and I hope he is a great co-worker as well." Arno looks at Louis, who gives him a nod when he looks up at Arno.

" But Sir the way he behaved before wasn....."  before Louis could say anything, Julia interrupted him,

" We know why he behaved the way he did before and trust me, if it were you in his place you would have acted the same way. And we don't mind at all." she gave him a sweet smile and then said to Niall.

" Niall, you need to change that shirt of yours, if you are going to work more this evening. "

" Oh yeah, Thanks for reminding me about that. And I'm really sorry for my behavior, but you know what happened. It was just... Arghhhh..... I so wanted to kill that guy. " Niall said in distress and away to the lockers, to change his shirt.

Mr. and Mrs. Bradner just laughed at his actions. Louis was still confused about everything what happened there. So when he was updating the guest list with the couple's information, he hesitantly asked to them.

" Ummm Would you maybe tell me what happened that caused him to get this angry? Actually I've never seen him like this before, I'm not sure if he's going to tell me anything."

Julia looks at Arno to ask if he wants to explain, but he smiled and gave her a nod and gestured to go ahead.

" We all were coming out of the airport as Niall was escorting us to where the car was parked. That's when a guy came running towards us and crashed into Niall, causing both of them to fall down. But that was not just it, the guy was holding a orange juice take-out cup that got crushed between them and that's what the stain is on his shirt. "