10 (II). Sista' Myles

🚩🚩 Important 🚩🚩

This is the last chapter of the cycle.

*****

*continuation of the last chapter *

Louis never let anyone come near him like this ever before, except for his mom, sisters and Niall. But why having Harry this close to him was making him calm and comfortable. His train of thoughts came to halt when the car stopped next to a two storey mansion, which he could guess that was Harry's. It was really beautiful.

Zayn hopped out of the car and closed the door behind him

Zayn hopped out of the car and closed the door behind him. He opened the back door and helped Louis to get Harry out of the car. When they reached to the front door, Zayn pulled out a set of keys from his pocket and opened the door with one of the keys, before heading inside.

" Let’s just take him to one of the guest rooms, because his room is upstairs and it's impossible to get him up there in this condition." Zayn said and started walking when Louis gave him a small "Okay."

When they get inside one of the guest room, Zayn put Harry on the bed and slowly made him lay down on it, Louis helped with Harry's feet propping up on the bed after removing his shoes for him. After that Louis pulled the duvet from under Harry's legs to cover his bottom half. Zayn fixed Harry's pillow and opened a few top buttons of his shirt for him before pulling the duvet up to his neck.

" You should put a glass of juice and some advil for him." Louis advised.

" Yeah, I will." Zayn said looking at Harry and then both of them walked out of the room to the living area.

" Do you need me to stay here for help or should I just...." Louis trailed off looking at Zayn.

" It's okay, I'll handle him. You can go home and you don't have to go back to shift as well. Just ask Niall to bring your things to your apartment. It'll save you the run. " Zayn said rubbing his hands over his face.

" Zayn, are you okay ?" Louis asked hesitantly.

Zayn nodded but a tear escaped from his eyes.

" Zayn it's alright, I know it hurts, watching your best friend in a condition like this." Louis stopped for a moment and then again started talking  "It's not my place to ask you about this, but why was he drunk ? If you don't mind telling me. " Louis asked.

" He met his ex boyfriend today, when he went to that meeting. That bastard said somethings that caused the breakdown. Harry was finally getting better after everything, but that a$$hole had to comeback. I swear I'm going to kill him one day." Zayn's face was controlled in anger, his eyes red.

Louis looked down thinking about everything. He never had a relationship with anyone but he can understand what it feels like to get hurt by someone whom you once loved with your heart. He felt bad for Harry and if he could, he would have saved him from hurting himself from more pain.