The truth behind our relationship

Nezu was heading towards the class 1-A dorms, he had something he needed to discuss and he had to do it personally. He knocks on the door of the dorms.

Izuku opens the door, greeting the principal. "Mr. Nezu! How can we help you?" 

"Mr. Midoriya, I was hoping to talk to you and your class. Could you gather them all?" Nezu asks the boy.

"Uhm, sure." Izuku says as he text the class, calling everyone down. A few minutes later, all 20 students of class 1-A were assembled in the living room.

"Now that everyone's here, I have some questions for you students." Nezu says. "To Mr. Midoriya and Ms. Uraraka specifically." 

"Y-Yes sir?" Izuku and Ochako answer.

"Could you two explain this?" Nezu says as he presses a button on his watch, remotely controlling the television and playing a video on it.

"So, Izuku and Ochako, you got something to explain?" Nezu tells 2 two, now blushing kids.

"Nope/Nothing at all sir." They quickly respond.

"Well, then keep your secrets, till then, let's watch this next clip." Nezu says with a devious smile, playing another video on the screen through his watch.

"What about now?" Nezu says grinning.

"Still nothing Arc, you got to trust us." Izuku says.

"Well, I could show some footage from your rooms from a week ago." Arc said, with a smirk on his face.

"I have no idea of what you're talking about sir," Ochako said. "Do you have any idea of what he is talking about Izuku?"

Izuku facepalms at this, while the rest of the group looks at the two in shock because they just heard Ochako call Izuku by his first name. Izuku then walks up to Ochako and whispers something in her ear, causing her to blush.

"I meant Deku, it was a slip of a tongue!!!" She shouts embarrassed.

"It's alright Ocha, I guess, its better if we tell them." Izuku says.

"ALRIGHT!!!!" Mina shouts. "THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN! GIVE US THE TEA!!!"

"Ms. Midoriya, you can come in now." Nezu says as Inko dashes in hugging Izuku before walking to Ochako.

"My Izuku has a girlfriend!!!!!!" Inko shouted, as she ran to talk to ochako.

"Ashido calm down, let them explain first." Arc said, putting Mina back in her seat. "Alright, Midoriya, Uraraka, you can either spill or I can show them the clips I have."

"DON'T. I mean, don't show them that." Izuku says. "I'll tell you guys, so it started after the Class A vs Class B training. So, after the incident with black whip, I had gone to see if she was alright, since she got hurt and one thing lead to another and we ended up kissing and confessing to each other, and we've been dating ever since."

"Details, Midori. Details." Mina shouted.

"Sir could you show that clip then, it's embarrassing to explain." Izuku said, looking at Ochako who had been talking to Inko.

"I was going to do that anyway." Nezu says as he presses another button on his watch.

A video starts playing.